• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Byleth... Why do you bore me so much?

User Info: _Saint_Boot_

_Saint_Boot_
5 days ago#41
Yellow_King posted...
Byleth is a "He".

Byleth is a she in my game. Deal with it.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest: The only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons! Mutton, Fresh Mutton!

_Saint_Boot_
5 days ago#42
GallantChaddymn posted...
Yes yes, we all watched Mekkah's video TC, you aren't special for parroting a youtuber.

I don't know who that is. Piss off.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest: The only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons! Mutton, Fresh Mutton!

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
5 days ago#43
its robin before ciorrin kinda impossible to forgoet if you play smash bros
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519

_Saint_Boot_
5 days ago#44
Nabiki_Tendo posted...
its robin before ciorrin kinda impossible to forgoet if you play smash bros

Wat.
MellowV2 posted...
I like Byleth but it looks too weird when you choose a dialogue option and he just f***ing waves his hands around. TALK dammit.

I like being a strategist in Fe7. It was a way better self insert character. Byleth just feels like a mute kid you're looking after.

Oh no, please, anything but this. I despise that mechanic in FE7. The characters turn and face the camera and ask rhetorical questions like it’s an episode of Blue’s Clues or Dora the Explorer. I’ll take a Robin/Corrin/Byleth over that green blob of uselessness any day.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros!
StarD86 is forever my hero

User Info: Terric

Terric
4 days ago#46
Gotta love it when Byleth is supposed to be a substitute for the player, but then the dialogue options are something like:

1. Yes
  2. Affirmative

And you can't customize looks in any way. I never felt like Byleth was the player, they felt like their own (very boring) character.
_Saint_Boot_ posted...
I don't know who that is. Piss off.

Tristan Voice: Idontbelieveyou!!!
"Sony's not a Japanese company anymore just America's dog."
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9212646.html
(edited 2 days ago)

I like Robin and Mark (Fe7 default name, I believe?). I have yet to see Kris. Corrin suffered from the terrible writing that is Fates, so I can't say I liked them. Byleth is a mistake in my own opinion. I hate the fake choices. I hate that you are clearly supposed to be a self insert, but can't customize a thing. I hate how you have no personality, and yet EVERYONE loves you because of course they do. Byleth is the main character and is too special to everyone with no emotion... Robin had personality, and was a main character without being the center of attention in every bloody scene. Corrin at least had a personality, even if it was poorly developed. Byleth's blank slate just doesn't work anymore (if it ever did).
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864 Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala
Switch friend code: SW-4557-7874-3781, Pokemon Shield IGN: Vicky
bookwormbabe29 posted...
Corrin suffered from the terrible writing that is Fates,
Corrin suffered from people feeling insecure roleplaying as a week willed pity case.
As well as the Smash DLC reveal.

"Sony's not a Japanese company anymore just America's dog."
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9212646.html

User Info: Due_Air

Due_Air
2 days ago#50
I mean the previous lords ain't much better though in fact their kinda boring as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Byleth... Why do you bore me so much?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A