• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. FE6 Buffing and Nerfing
Whisky posted...
I think I'm fine with that. I don't think it makes him too good, but I don't think he needs it either. Like Panthera said earlier, we're making the game easier at this point, rather than just buffing the unit that actually need it.

Edit: Is Enemy Phase "deeply important" in this game? Not nearly as much as in many other FE games like FE7. You use a different unit than Klein to bait enemies and keep him out of range, and then have Klein help out of Player Phase. Player Phase is very important in this game too.

it's not as important as FE7 for sure but it is very much important for weakening enemies and actually getting a hold on killing them. it's easy to get overrun with wyverns in chapter 21 for example if some units just can't retaliate.
I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. ~Zero
Panthera posted...
Are you just giving ballistas the property to never crit then? What does that do to the killer ballista (sad and silly as it is)?

no i just mean to not have their innate crit add to it. consider it a disadvantage of using a ballista

honestly ballistas never critting would be a good balancing decision regardless. no one wants that random ballista crit, no one.
I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. ~Zero
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
3 days ago#273
I mean, I definitely agree with ballista crits being annoying. Just that with the way the game currently works I don't think you can prevent a units crit (from either skill or class bonuses) from being added to a ballista without making the ballista outright incapable of critting
Meow!

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
3 days ago#274
Would we all agree that it would be fine to replace Killer Ballistas with regular Ballistas? Regardless of the Snipers getting a Crit bonus or not.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Panthera posted...
I mean, I definitely agree with ballista crits being annoying. Just that with the way the game currently works I don't think you can prevent a units crit (from either skill or class bonuses) from being added to a ballista without making the ballista outright incapable of critting

im a-ok with this

killer balistas get to have a cool name. were never worth more than that to begin with
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
3 days ago#276
Lalum / Elphin
They are fine how they are.

Tate
Her HM bases are:

HP_Str_Skl_Spd_Luc_Def_Res
28__9__12__15__6___8___8

She's pretty good with HM bonuses. I suggest to make her HM bases her bases for both NM and HM. I don't know if she needs anything more than that. She's pretty good. Not great, but not bad. She's a bit under leveled but it doesn't take much investment for her to gain a couple levels and promote which brings her stats to a minimum of:

HP_Str_Skl_Spd_Luc_Def_Res
34__11_13__17___6__10__10

Actually, there is a buff I think she should have. She should start at at least C Lances, if not B. I don't know if we should increase her level or base stats at all. She shouldn't be too strong. She does fly after all.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Panthera
3 days ago#277
10/10 dancers remain 10/10 regardless

Tate or Thea or whatever the hell her name is these days is probably fine? Flight is just too good and her combat is at least usable, even if it's not impressive whatsoever
Meow!

User Info: futuresight23

futuresight23
3 days ago#278
I'm guessing Thea starting with C rank lances is probably the most she needs. It would help her combat to be able to use Killer Lances immediately and I don't think it makes too much sense for her to have the same Lance rank her sister started with at the start of the game.

Panthera
3 days ago#279
Oh yeah the lance rank buff would be nice
Meow!
ye so got Echidna next up, gotta love her. i used her in my playthrough quite a bit though can't say i was ever especially impressed stat-wise

+2 Str and +2 Def just to make her a little beefier to start with. also give her a Killer Axe to start with so she's less of a liability in her joining chapter
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. FE6 Buffing and Nerfing
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A