• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Edelgard's crazy eyes

User Info: WibbleWobbleWok

WibbleWobbleWok
2 months ago#21
Yeah they f***ed up Edelgard’s S Support real bad
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
Fav games: Xenoblade (1) > P4G>P5>DQ11>FETH

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
2 months ago#22
Liezuli posted...
Why does Female Byleth have so many more where you can actually see her face? M!Byleth has exactly one, and it's only half his face.
Why is S!Support artwork for males generally much better than the ones for female characters? I mean, look at Edelgard's, Ingrid's, and Mercedes', then look at Linhardt's, Dedue's, or Caspars. Most of the male characters actually look like themselves, while most of the female characters look a bit too deformed.

It's because male Byleth bowl hair is ugly
Hi

User Info: Maverick3000

Maverick3000
2 months ago#23
Liezuli posted...
Why is S!Support artwork for males generally much better than the ones for female characters? I mean, look at Edelgard's, Ingrid's, and Mercedes', then look at Linhardt's, Dedue's, or Caspars. Most of the male characters actually look like themselves, while most of the female characters look a bit too deformed.

TBH, I think its the fact a lot of the female characters are just making awkward poses and staring into the camera which generally is just unflattering and the type of designs you see in these games aren't really made to be shown off in that way. I think it says a lot that the most popular images are the two pinups (Dorothea, Hilda) and ones where they are actually doing something.
we're not all geniuses like you Maverick. >_> - AWrulez

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
2 months ago#24
Love it, sexy purple eyes😍
MARIANNE IS BEST WAIFU; EDELGARD IS BEST LORD
FIRE EMBLEM HEROES ID: 248-204-9437 (+10 Winter Sothis)

User Info: Nomight

Nomight
2 months ago#25
End_of_Day posted...
What's good?
petras is good
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Edelgard's crazy eyes
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A