• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who would you choose between Edelgard and Rhea

User Info: UltimaSora91

UltimaSora91
4 weeks ago#51
AlveinFencer posted...
Yeah...
*hold up a lollipop stick with Lysithea hanging off of it like a fish*
I'm fresh out of lollipops. It's like blood in the water with this one.

Your lollipop sticks aren't safe with Lysithea, Annette, or Mercedes around...Mind as well throw Ingrid and Ralph in there too since they always want to chomp on something.
Is it me, or does it look like Yveltal posed as to say, "Come at me, bro"?
3DS: 4768-7461-8649

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 weeks ago#52
Recon868 posted...
And Edelgard is a sad rip off of Season 8 Dany from GOT lol
....no, that would be Rhea.
Top 10: TP > BotW > BD > BS: EL > DQIX > ALttP > FFXIII > HK > FE: PoR > DPP

User Info: Recon868

Recon868
4 weeks ago#53
shadow1296 posted...
because she was an ADULT and could react better to it as we see with seteth and flayn, Edelgard was a child betrayed by people she had no choice but to trust, and hurt her and her siblings, what happened to her was worse
I'm sorry, please explain your sources regarding how people should react and handle to watching their species get butchered and harvested by the species they tried saving.

What happened to Edelgard is no where even close to the level of Rhea, and she was a full grown adult living in luxury and power before she lost it and plunged Fodlan into the fires of war.

Edelgard has things rough, but its no where near Rhea's level

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#54
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
I should have closed this thread when I had the chance.
Why? This is fun! Join me.... Join the dark side. We have cookies and sex cookies, which are just regular cookies but they are rubbed together beforehand.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Recon868

Recon868
4 weeks ago#55
Thrasher7170 posted...
....no, that would be Rhea.

Heh you know you're a Edelgard fan when you respond with essentially "NO U" lol XD

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#56
BloodMoon7 posted...
Why? This is fun! Join me.... Join the dark side. We have cookies and sex cookies, which are just regular cookies but they are rubbed together beforehand.

What's the point of joining the dark side if Kylo Ren and his glorious pecs YEETed the f*** outta there? ;_;
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: shadow1296

shadow1296
4 weeks ago#60
Recon868 posted...
I'm sorry, please explain your sources regarding how people should react and handle to watching their species get butchered and harvested by the species they tried saving. seteth and flayn aren't insane adults like rhea and followed sothis teachings, what rhea suffered was if we are to take what was said to heart was nothing more than a bandit raid attacking one village taking everything that was valuable nothing more

What happened to Edelgard is no where even close to the level of Rhea, and she was a full grown adult living in luxury and power before she lost it and plunged Fodlan into the fires of war. so having almost her entire family saughtered and abused, and her going through the same abuse as a CHILD by a person she was supposed to trust, is not as bad as what happened to rhea get real, and i don't know what you know about psychology but child abuse victims don't ever get over it, they deal with it but the trauma is so deep in their souls that it lives with them every day especially if like edelgard your body has a physical reminder of what happened that you see everytime you look in the mirror

Edelgard has things rough, but its no where near Rhea's level yeah it's actually worse
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who would you choose between Edelgard and Rhea
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A