• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Someone help me with what to make Annette for a NG+ Maddening BL playthrough

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 month ago#1
That doesn't involve making her a Lightning Axe/Bolt Axe using Wyvern Lord. I already did that for her in my first BL playthrough.

I honestly don't know if I can put 3H down for a month waiting for the final DLC. I first thought of waiting for it, because I had no idea what to build for Annette in a Maddening run. Other than just making her a WL again. Also, making her an effective WL in Maddening would require even more unnecessary work. Like trying to get Hit +20 using a class that involves one of her banes (Bow as an Archer). Let alone certifying for Archer with the bow bane. It would hurt her getting her Reason and axe levels up early on, if anything.

But it's still a month away. Since I was able to finish my first Maddening playthrough in less than a month, I thought "Might as well get that BL Maddening playthrough out of the way, too". Not to mention I am itching to see Dimitri and Felix as Bow Knights sooner than intended.

So any ideas on what to do for Annie this time? So far she has been a Gremory in Golden Deer, and a Dark Knight in Church/Silver Snow.
Best Three Houses girls: Marianne, Annette, Mercedes, Petra and Hilda
NG GD Maddening complete! BernaDANKta does it again. 420 blaze it Bernie!

User Info: Toadmode

Toadmode
1 month ago#2
Great Knight. You still get ground based battalions but you also get axe faire.

Imo give her Lorenz’s battalion and feed her ambrosia and giant shells.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
1 month ago#3
Uh, I used Annette as a Wyvern Lord in NG+ Maddening btw. Her damage is so overkill that using Iron+/Silver+ and an Accuracy Ring negated most of of her Hit woes.

But I guess she could be a decent Mortal Savant with Levin Swords? Or have her be a Magic Bow Sniper for fun.

Other than that, well, the DLC will introduce at least 4 new classes that might be beat on her too.
That's the Golden Dear for ya!

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 month ago#4
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
Uh, I used Annette as a Wyvern Lord in NG+ Maddening btw. Her damage is so overkill that using Iron+/Silver+ and an Accuracy Ring negated most of of her Hit woes.
Hmm I forgot about just equipping an Accuracy Ring for her.
I still would want to try something different for her, though.

But I guess she could be a decent Mortal Savant with Levin Swords? Or have her be a Magic Bow Sniper for fun.
That...might be possible. The Mortal Savant idea, I mean.

I had Ignatz as a Mortal Savant in GD Maddening. At one point I couldn't make him into a Warlock in time. I instead had him as an Assassin up until after chapter 13, and he could certify for Warlock. He also had mad speed gains following up until then. When he finally became a Mortal Savant, I think he had about 26-28 base speed. By the GD endgame he was at I think 35.

I don't know how the RNG will treat me if I go this way with Annette. But the idea is to do something similar with her. Have her as a Mage for a little while, then be a Mercenary w/ Lightning Axe until level 20. Then make her an Assassin until certifying for Mortal Savant.

If she can get at the very least 26 speed after she reclasses into MS, she should be good for the remainder of Azure Moon.

Other than that, well, the DLC will introduce at least 4 new classes that might be beat on her too.
Well there is that chance of a flying magic unit, which could give her an alternative to Wyvern Lord.

Great Knight. You still get ground based battalions but you also get axe faire.

Imo give her Lorenz’s battalion and feed her ambrosia and giant shells.
Lol a hilarious suggestion

Though getting B/B+ heavy armor for certification is going to be tricky.
Best Three Houses girls: Marianne, Annette, Mercedes, Petra and Hilda
NG GD Maddening complete! BernaDANKta does it again. 420 blaze it Bernie!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Someone help me with what to make Annette for a NG+ Maddening BL playthrough
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A