• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: FE6 Hard Mode is more difficult than Maddening

User Info: New_Gen_Zero_2

New_Gen_Zero_2
4 weeks ago#1
Is it - Results (87 votes)
Confirm
51.72% (45 votes)
Deny
48.28% (42 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 weeks ago#2
If it is it's because of poor balance and mechanics.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
4 weeks ago#3
FE6 has arguably the worst in game lord in the series and doesn't allow you to turn back time. FE6 it is...even if Percival and Miledy do make the later chapters easier than they would be otherwise.
FC: SW-1679-1809-0095

User Info: sword0flight

sword0flight
4 weeks ago#4
FE6 was pretty tough

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
4 weeks ago#5
Charged151 posted...
FE6 has arguably the worst in game lord in the series
Worse than Eliwood?
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
4 weeks ago#6
Decapre posted...
Worse than Eliwood?
Yes, Roy is worse than his dad. Roy faces harder enemies in his game than Eliwood faces in his. Also, that ultra late promotion...which keeps him sword locked unlike Eliwood's.
FC: SW-1679-1809-0095

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
4 weeks ago#7
So much.
I only ever played the GBA games on Emu... and even with save states FE6 Hard Mode, especially the earlier chapters are incredible slow. It's like trying to cut armor with a paper knife or something. Haven't played in a long while but from what I remember even WITH a quasi-pulse the early chapters can be quite rough, especially if you are picky about what units to use.
The official most complete FE3H Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List: http://bit.ly/FE3HPara
IGN: Phoebe, SW: 5072-2132-4646 (random reqs pls pm with reason)

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
4 weeks ago#8
Decapre posted...
Worse than Eliwood?
Roy is the single worst Lord in the series. I'm really hoping they release a remake of the game sometime to save him from that title.
PSN RyuDragnier, Pawn Kyna, Ranger lvl 200

User Info: mariogamer

mariogamer
4 weeks ago#9
I didn't manage to complete FE 6 or even get far (I probably ended up not continuing because of my weird game schedule), so can't really vote. Both games have kind of a s*** early game, from what I heard. Three Houses, however, gives you more tools to work with the rest of the game than FE 6. So even without playing it, I'dsay it goes to FE 6.
Lysithea best mage.

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 weeks ago#10
No doubt.
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: FE6 Hard Mode is more difficult than Maddening
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A