• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. A/D: Chapter 10 of Conquest is only hard for a beginner/mid level player if they

User Info: Kingslime304

Kingslime304
1 month ago#1
Try to 100% the map. If you don't try to, the chapter becomes easier to handle. - Results (25 votes)
Agree
36% (9 votes)
Disagree
64% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
At least for me it did when I tried to ignore going to some of the buildings for some items from memory.

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
1 month ago#2
Depends what you mean is 100%ing it going out of your way and playing it aggressively?

If so it gets easier, CQ generally rewards aggressive playing, the map gets unneccessarily harder if you try to turtle it.
Baby, I don't feel so good / Six words you never understood
I'll never let you go / Five words you'll never say

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 month ago#3
That map's actually way easier if you play it like a rout chapter.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#4
The map is easier if you kill people. Just kill them before they can kill you.
:v
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
1 month ago#5
Disagreed. if one doesn't try to be active in this chapter, then it will only become harder. For starters, Takumi needs to be defeated so that you can kill enemies at a better pace. Some say that it's actually easier to let Takumi activate it, because of pegasus knights.

But I never had much trouble killing them in the starting area, once their reach it, with archer Mozu and Niles, assisted by Azura if they miss a shot, also, some of your axe wielders, Beruka and Arthur can one shot them if they attack stance with Niles or Mozu. Worse comes to worst, you still have Effie to one shot them as well. In short, the pegasus aren't as threatening as one would lead one to believe.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. A/D: Chapter 10 of Conquest is only hard for a beginner/mid level player if they
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A