• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Going for a pretty meme run (Blue Lions)

User Info: FFT-Fan

FFT-Fan
1 month ago#11
To meme it up even more I'd sometimes have them use broken weapons with Quick Riposte & Retribution.

For Dedue because Spoiler Reasons, make sure to do the War for the Weak Paralogue and make sure to level his skills a lot before the time skip. You also get an amazing battalion literally giving +10 Prt at level 5 and Talisman Shield which is nice for a +2 Rsl boost at low levels since he'll have next to no Res until level 20 & doing Bishop.

Minaru44 posted...
An even faster method is using the first and putting the unit whose skill levels you want to level on them as an Adjutant (preferable with a Knowledge Gem but you'd have to wait a chapter at least to get started with Flayn to get one). With 4-5 actions (4 from enemies, a fifth from you) it goes incredibly fast. Lys can burn through her boons very fast like this for example. Once you have it set up and everything else on the map cleared, you can just skip through turns until you hit your desired skill level (though no point in not pushing it all the way to the last turn if you are already at it).
This is the best way for the magic skills, so they can just keep gaining faith/reason. Want to make sure he can do Bishop right at Level 20 to help patch up Res/Mag. Won't gain Authority but Dedue will have to be the deployed unit on another time for power leveling Riding so he can have some mobility as a Great Knight. Maybe even another time since it's best to have double Axefaire to get +10 for Bolt Axe+. Then I just gave him 2 or 3 Bolt Axe, Tomahawk, Silver Axe, Hexlock Shield/Goddess Ring. Gloucester Knights/Blue Lion Magic Corps/Supreme Armor Co are best but if on Hard can probably even get away with literally a mage battalion since mainly need Magic Atk + Hit + Rsl.

I got him Quick Riposte as well, he could even one round a lot of enemies on countering. I was able to get like 50 Atk with it. 20 Mag, 14 from Bolt Axe+, 6 from Gloucester Knights, 10 from double Axefaire. I also use Adjutant to help OP units grind like Dimitri & Byleth since their stats were generally too high otherwise to consistently miss or deal low damage.

Too true for Lysithea, one run she got to S+ Reason/Authority, S Faith, A+ Axes/Heavy Armor/Riding. Lances/Swords to like B but I got bored/didn't care that much to try for mortal savant/falcon knight. Lances may become more worthwhile though since I bet Dark Flier certification likely require like B+ Reason, B Flying, C Lances like kind of similar to Dark Knight or Falcon Knight.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Going for a pretty meme run (Blue Lions)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A