• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Anna's paralogue is obejectively artificial difficulty.

User Info: EDawg

EDawg
1 week ago#1
Ok ok, I threw a few buzz words in the title because I knew they would get peoples attention lmaoooo

But this paralogue is annoying af. On Maddening to boot. I think this may be the most egregious reinforcement placing I personally have seen yet. There is absolutely no way to smartly win this battle without relying on Divine pulse. It just throws disadvantageous enemy placement at you every other turn to screw you over!
Psn: EngGotStacks

User Info: Other_Self

Other_Self
1 week ago#2
I havent tried it on maddening yet but I can already say you're gonna have to rely heavily on big aoe gambits to rattle everything.
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

EDawg
1 week ago#3
Other_Self posted...
I havent tried it on maddening yet but I can already say you're gonna have to rely heavily on big aoe gambits to rattle everything.
Dude it sucks. I’m sure it’s possible, especially if you know where everything is coming from, but at that point it’s memorization more than adapting, again, in my opinion.

It’s like you have to move fast to kill everything, but you also have to babysit less mobile units. Cuz bow knights and grapplers Who can walk half the map in a single turn spawn literally right behind you multiple times lol

User Info: Mocorongo

Mocorongo
1 week ago#4
On Maddrning this map is annoying because STR will easily wreck at least one member of your team. Had to use 4 charges of DP on my first time doing it blind.
The best bless is health and money: With health you can do almost anything - money can let you do the rest
And a good health allows you to build money - win/win

User Info: Zantetsuken_14

Zantetsuken_14
1 week ago#5
Ah yes, this map. I remember it took me several tries to do it. I didn't get all of the treasures either. I didn't bother with the enemies on the top right corner of the map. I kind of just said screw it and was just satisfied with what I got. Most of the items the enemies have are bullions anyways, which are useless if you have the dlc pass because the extra battles you get in the dlc award you like 15,000 gold per battle.
FE Heroes Friend Code: 5682966771, FGO FC 080,988,987
33 5+10s and counting http://imgur.com/gallery/8xldYBb

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
1 week ago#6
EDawg posted...
Ok ok, I threw a few buzz words in the title because I knew they would get peoples attention lmaoooo

But this paralogue is annoying af. On Maddening to boot. I think this may be the most egregious reinforcement placing I personally have seen yet. There is absolutely no way to smartly win this battle without relying on Divine pulse. It just throws disadvantageous enemy placement at you every other turn to screw you over!

Well you caught my attention but then you didn’t tell me why it’s “objectively artificial difficulty”. I thought you were going to support your claim but apparently this topic is only for people that already know what you’re talking about?

I don’t have the DLC and have never played the map, but now I’m curious. Are there a lot of bs ambush spawns? I hate ambush spawns.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: Mocorongo

Mocorongo
1 week ago#7
Whisky posted...
Well you caught my attention but then you didn’t tell me why it’s “objectively artificial difficulty”. I thought you were going to support your claim but apparently this topic is only for people that already know what you’re talking about?

I don’t have the DLC and have never played the map, but now I’m curious. Are there a lot of bs ambush spawns? I hate ambush spawns.
A LOT, on Maddening they are annoying. Since some are Bow Kinghts, they can snipe your units easily with their range + Poison Strike
The best bless is health and money: With health you can do almost anything - money can let you do the rest
And a good health allows you to build money - win/win

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#8
I wouldn't be bothered by same turn reinforcements if they weren't ALWAYS high MV units. 8 MV Wyvern Lords, Pegasus Knights, frikkin' BOW KNIGHTS. What kind of bullf***ery is this? XD Urgh, I got so close to actually beating this last time too. But the last treasure enemy got away when the time ended. x.x
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

EDawg
1 week ago#9
Whisky posted...

As Mocorongo said, it’s basically “BS Ambush Spawns: The Map”. Not exaggerating in the slightest when I say at least every other turn adds about 6 units, a mix of grapplers and bow knights.

And they spawn in areas that are meant to screw you over. Literally right behind your units w/ grapplers and bow knights. Maybe more basic units would be fairer, but bow knights w/ poison strike? They probably have the most range in the game lol your mages ain’t outrunning them, and grapplers are double machines regardless.

w/o divine pulse, this map would definitely not be worth the effort

EDawg
1 week ago#10
Zeveria posted...
I wouldn't be bothered by same turn reinforcements if they weren't ALWAYS high MV units. 8 MV Wyvern Lords, Pegasus Knights, frikkin' BOW KNIGHTS. What kind of bullf***ery is this? XD Urgh, I got so close to actually beating this last time too. But the last treasure enemy got away when the time ended. x.x
That’s what I’m sayin! They pick the most cheesy unfair units for same turn reinforcements. It doesn’t really make it more challenging, just makes you memorize where they came from so you can divine pulse and move weak units out the way -__-
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Anna's paralogue is obejectively artificial difficulty.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers