• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. My RNG run for Silver Snow

User Info: PiOverlord

PiOverlord
1 month ago#1
I have done the other three routes, and to spice up my final playthrough, I am going to do a rng run. This is on hard, so I don't think my choices will make the game impossible, but maybe it will make it harder or at least unique. First off, for this playthrough, I plan on recruiting all faculty and knights since I feel it fits the theme. Secondly, when it comes to recruiting students from other houses, this is where my first thing takes place. I am going to go one by one with each student, and use a random number generator. If the number is 1-90, I will not recruit the student, but if it is 91-100, then I shall. This should in theory come out to 1, maybe 2 if lucky, of different students on my roster.

The next part is the bigger part, every class shall be numbered with Noble/commoner starting at 0 and dancer being whatever the last number is (I honestly forget how many classes there are, but I'm going to number then from top to bottom, except dancer). Every roster member, including myself, from left to right shall get a turn through the number generator and whatever the number is, that will be the class I will work towards for them. Okay, so I'm going to do the first part now.
Number of legendary 500 post topics: 33, 500th posts: 28; PiO ATTN: 5
RotM wins 1, LETTEN MY ARROW FLYEN TRUE

PiOverlord
1 month ago#2
Here's the list with corresponding numbers. Those bolded hit 91-100:

Felix: 94 Wow, right outta the gate, this will be my 3rd playthrough with him (used him in CF, and of course AM)
Ashe: 1
Sylvain: 20
Mercedes: 45
Annette: 5
Ingrid: 85
Lorenz: 37
Raphael: 36
Ignatz:78
Lysithea: 51
Marianne: 32
Hilda: 95 And my previous wife rejoins for her 2nd time. Of course, I'll have to wait since she knows what's up
Leonie: 14

Felix and Hilda, both served me well, Hilda especially, she was killing everything on sight! Well, unfortunately, I probably won't be getting her axe to help me out, so that point is moot.

PiOverlord
1 month ago#3
Obviously, I can't do every character that will be on my roster since characters have different classes they can be. For now, we are doing the 9 that are in my class:

Pi Man (0-34): 27 = Mortal Savant (ugh)
Edelgard (0-32): 2 = Soldier (not too bad for reasons that people who played this route know)
Hubert (0-34): 2 = Soldier (same as above, but still, yikes)
Ferdinand (0-34): 19 = Paladin (well, this is what I had him as last time...)
Linhardt (0-34): 11= Brawler
Caspar (0-34): 9 = Brigand (again, not the worst pick I suppose for this character)
Bernadetta (0-31): 14 = Swordmaster
Dorothea (0-31): 19 = Warrior
Petra (0-31): 6 = Thief

Overall, we got some meme builds here. I don't have a healer on this squad, so that's bad and I somehow did not end up with one master class besides me getting Mortal Savant. Wonderful. Hopefully just one of the other recruits will help me out here

User Info: Rough_Divide

Rough_Divide
1 month ago#4
I like this idea. My main save file has 700 hours on it and sounds like a way to spice it up after pure burnout. I want to try something like this but I'm waiting for the final wave of DLC before I jump back in. How's the run turning out so far?

PiOverlord
1 month ago#5
Rough_Divide posted...
I like this idea. My main save file has 700 hours on it and sounds like a way to spice it up after pure burnout. I want to try something like this but I'm waiting for the final wave of DLC before I jump back in. How's the run turning out so far?
Well, I am playing Hard and this was my first real time playing Fire Emblem. Played 7 but got stuck because I let too many die and never bothered restarting. I couldn't imagine doing this on Maddening because it has made some things harder. I don't have any real healers besides myself (had to go mage just so I could have heal, and you can imagine how it can still not be that effective) and I have no archers. I will have to wait until magic-based weapons to have range basically. Also, many of these characters are not what they are supposed to be, Dorothea ain't no Hilda as an axe-wielder. I went nearly the whole time on VW without relying on healing items but concoctions are necessary now.

Linhardt actually, while not putting out much damage, actually has a surprising amount of DEF and RES, so you learn a few shockers along the way. He's basically a wall for me right now.

It's pretty fun, of course, rng helped, you could do it, and end up with actual great classes for characters.

User Info: TurtleWarlord

TurtleWarlord
1 month ago#6
I'm not doing this on the run I just started but I think this would be interesting. It'll probably be golden deer. I'm gonna roll for the faculty AND the students.

Felix: 17
Ashe: 50
Sylvain: 72
Mercedes: 39
Annette: 92. Sweet, my favorite unit from the entire house! She'll be a bit squishy but I won't have nearly as many mages this run so it'll work better probably.
Ingrid: 56
Caspar: 60
Linhardt: 4
Dorothea: 90 AAAH
Ferdinand: 84
Petra: 69
Bernandetta: 21
Hannerman: 84
Manuela: 27
Alois: 12
Catherine: 62
Shamir: 39
Cyril: 43

will roll classes later in an edit
Officially a human, no need to ask any questions.

TurtleWarlord
1 month ago#7
it won't let me edit for whatever reason so

Turtleteacher: Dark mage
Annette: Swordmaster
Claude: Archer (at least he's a bow prof. class)
Lorenz: Armored Knight
Raphael: Preist
Ignatz: Commoner
Lysethia: Hero
Marianne: Paladin (Hey, this actually kinda fits the character!)
Leonie: Commoner

PiOverlord
1 month ago#8
TurtleWarlord posted...
it won't let me edit for whatever reason so

Turtleteacher: Dark mage
Annette: Swordmaster
Claude: Archer (at least he's a bow prof. class)
Lorenz: Armored Knight
Raphael: Preist
Ignatz: Commoner
Lysethia: Hero
Marianne: Paladin (Hey, this actually kinda fits the character!)
Leonie: Commoner
Dang, no master classes. I can't decide if getting two commoners is unlucky or not. Basic class, but you get to use magic and technically under the rules, any weapon is fine for them.

Also, Raphael priest and Annette swordmaster is funny. Will you be going for Levin Sword+ with her?

TurtleWarlord
1 month ago#9
PiOverlord posted...
Dang, no master classes. I can't decide if getting two commoners is unlucky or not. Basic class, but you get to use magic and technically under the rules, any weapon is fine for them.

Also, Raphael priest and Annette swordmaster is funny. Will you be going for Levin Sword+ with her?

Yeah, probably. I’ll make her a dancer dodgetank too. She’ll probably be the best member of my party.

edit: meaning I reclass into dancer for the ability

TurtleWarlord
1 month ago#10
I just realized. If this technically means that my characters will eventually promote from commoner into something else on chapter 13 do I reclass them after?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. My RNG run for Silver Snow
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A