• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Mixed Damage Edelgard

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
1 month ago#1
So I've recently been trialling out a Mage Edelgard but its turned more into a super powerful mixed attacker who can also tank no problem and became even better when I got one of the DLC Battalions( +5STR and +5 Mag).

Has anyone else tried this build out? Also what should her final class be stay at Warlock or should I attempt Dark Knight?

User Info: Prince_Bloke

Prince_Bloke
1 month ago#2
If you want her as a mixed, go for Dark Knight for a good boost to magic, movement and physical attacks.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
1 month ago#3
Prince_Bloke posted...
If you want her as a mixed, go for Dark Knight for a good boost to magic, movement and physical attacks.
I mean it didn't start out as mixed but I don't want to waste her STR

User Info: Prince_Bloke

Prince_Bloke
1 month ago#4
HermelinHero posted...
I mean it didn't start out as mixed but I don't want to waste her STR
As for your question if anyone tried it, I tried all characters in every Master class for a playthrough on Hard Classic and saw how they handled.

Edelgard performed nicely as a Dark Knight, while she didn't obliterate enemies with her spells, I did make use of abilities for specific fights to give her more options.

Though for the final map, I basically just turned her into an axe master that had secondary magic to help fight flying enemies.

Her defence and resistance was high enough to take low damage from quite a few enemies and I picked up Renewal from Bishop to help her survive with minimal help from a healer.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Mixed Damage Edelgard
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A