• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Azure Moon has the best ending.

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
1 month ago#91
Sandslashed posted...
Byleth's immortality will definitely lead to corruption and stagnation in the future. It's another Rhea situation.

Edelgard's system concentrates power in one person making her system the best with a good ruler and the worst with a bad ruler. However, if Edelgard successfully eliminates crests and the nobility as she intends, it would be far easier to overthrow a tyrannical ruler in CF ending than in AM ending. In AM ending, the nobility and the crests ensure that no such commoner uprising will be successful. Let's also not forget TWSITD's continued existence.

CF ending > AM ending is better in my view because it increases the chances that Fodlan becomes a republic in the future.
Great, so in order for CF to have the best possible outcome, there NEEDS to be another war to overturn the system that Edelgard created 😆

Also comparing Byleth to Rhea assumes that Rhea was ever qualified to lead Fodlan in the first place... and she wasn't.
You can't have someone who can't connect with humans be in charge of a society of humans. That's just asking for trouble.
I actually like Rhea - It's her fanboys who I can't stand.
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Azure Moon has the best ending.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A