• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What happens to TWSITD in Azure Moon?

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
1 month ago#41
I_Rule_U_Rock posted...
Myson opens up the last chapter saying "We cannot allow our ambition to be stopped by these beasts" referring to your party. Thales has already speculated their dream may die when he is killed, so it's implied this is a last stand for TWSITD. If you kill Myson before all the other TWSITD members on the map, the survivors retreat saying they aren't willing to sacrifice their goals for Edelgard. But if Myson is the last one to fall, there is no mention of retreat. Dimitri also starts the chapter warning against simply bum-rushing Edelgard.

TWSITD are never shown to be as strong as Edelgard claims they are, and she isn't going to wage an open war against them. They've been fighting alongside the Imperial Army this entire time, after the death of their leaders. They're on their last legs at the end of Azure Moon, and can be wiped out by the player.
They're not, you can literally just do the math and see that the slithers you kill in AM aren't even half of those found in shambala, plus there's like 3 remaining key members in AM left and shambala is standing, how is that last legs?
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: Chrismower

Chrismower
1 month ago#42
AlexGamer posted...
Not even close, none of the the endings fall apart, even though realistically none of the endings would ever work(aside from SS and that's only becauce byleth is immortal) each ending is supossed to be a happy stupid ending because this is FE. If in VW the last what? 10 slithers remaining decided "let's still fight to the end" then there's no freaking way the entire slither organization which is intact in AM suddenly went "hey you know let'd not attack fodlan anymore, no instead let's chill here forever"

Phew nonsence
It's called speculation of course there's no knowing what would happen after they die but the fact is that Dimitri is the only one who has any guarantee that things continue to work out after he's gone which is why I used the word guaranteed.

User Info: I_Rule_U_Rock

I_Rule_U_Rock
1 month ago#43
AlexGamer posted...
They're not, you can literally just do the math and see that the slithers you kill in AM aren't even half of those found in shambala, plus there's like 3 remaining key members in AM left and shambala is standing, how is that last legs?
The war lasts longer in Azure Moon, with TWSITD fighting alongside the losing empire without their leaders. Heavier casualties are to be expected, especially since once again they are nowhere near as powerful as Edelgard makes them out to be. They make out the end of Azure Moon as their last stand, and if no one escapes there is ZERO reference to them surviving in any capacity. And if Edelgard's entire plan is to assassinate their members, it's clear they never had that many members to begin with.

AlexGamer
1 month ago#44
Chrismower posted...
It's called speculation of course there's no knowing what would happen after they die but the fact is that Dimitri is the only one who has any guarantee that things continue to work out after he's gone which is why I used the word guaranteed.
No dimitri has a specific(key word here) ending which shows that everything is okay in the future in his ending with annete, those endings are not canon, pretending that they are so that you can reinforce your point does NOT make them canon

In the byleth/petra ending brigid is united with fodlan willingly in the distant future(maybe even after both of them died), this is a good thing that happens in the future and it's achieved only with this pairing, there you go a guarantee that something good happens in the future after the ending of SS and things still work, still do you see anyone use this ending to say prove that this pairing is canon or that SS is the best route? no one does that, except you dimitri fans apparently

AlexGamer
1 month ago#45
I_Rule_U_Rock posted...
The war lasts longer in Azure Moon, with TWSITD fighting alongside the losing empire without their leaders. Heavier casualties are to be expected, especially since once again they are nowhere near as powerful as Edelgard makes them out to be. They make out the end of Azure Moon as their last stand, and if no one escapes there is ZERO reference to them surviving in any capacity. And if Edelgard's entire plan is to assassinate their members, it's clear they never had that many members to begin with.
The war lasting longer does not mean you kill more of the slithers, do you even check which side the enemy units belong to? I don't think you do

User Info: Chrismower

Chrismower
1 month ago#46
AlexGamer posted...
No dimitri has a specific(key word here) ending which shows that everything is okay in the future in his ending with annete, those endings are not canon, pretending that they are so that you can reinforce your point does NOT make them canon

In the byleth/petra ending brigid is united with fodlan willingly in the distant future(maybe even after both of them died), this is a good thing that happens in the future and it's achieved only with this pairing, there you go a guarantee that something good happens in the future after the ending of SS and things still work, still do you see anyone use this ending to say prove that this pairing is canon or that SS is the best route? no one does that, except you dimitri fans apparently
Except as you point out byleth/Petra paired ending nothing says that it happens after they're gone and most likely occured while they were still alive while Dimitri/Annette confirms that they established a dynasty that is loved for generations.

User Info: BobDDstryr

BobDDstryr
1 month ago#47
ifnsman posted...
Technically, no it doesn't. Not only does the CF tapestry ending just claim they "began their war in earnest", but the character-in-question [Hubert's] paired endings with Byleth & Shamir are the only ones stating that he confronts them or "his nights were filled with" fights against them. There is no mention of them being wiped out by Edie's vassal.

Besides, said route only features the death of Cornelia. edit: Thales, Myson, and all the other named TWSITD characters (sans the usual deaths of Solon & Kronya in White Clouds) are all still alive at the end.

ifnsman posted...
Technically, no it doesn't. Not only does the CF tapestry ending just claim they "began their war in earnest", but the character-in-question [Hubert's] paired endings with Byleth & Shamir are the only ones stating that he confronts them or "his nights were filled with" fights against them. There is no mention of them being wiped out by Edie's vassal.

Besides, said route only features the death of Cornelia. edit: Thales, Myson, and all the other named TWSITD characters (sans the usual deaths of Solon & Kronya in White Clouds) are all still alive at the end.

in my first CF playthrough, Hubert and Shamir ended up together, and it was addressed. In my second, Hubert ended up with Edelgard - but Jeritza was solo and it mentioned him hunting down the remnants of TWSITD, which I thought was interesting.

User Info: I_Rule_U_Rock

I_Rule_U_Rock
1 month ago#48
AlexGamer posted...
The war lasting longer does not mean you kill more of the slithers, do you even check which side the enemy units belong to? I don't think you do

Dude, Dimitri isn't the only one fighting. Hell, they prove to be ineffective in CF even with their goddamn beasts because Edelgard is still locked into a stalemate when the dialogue points to yeah. She is still using them in CF. So, what?

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#49
They all stay in their basement, get Game FAQs accounts, and s***post here.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What happens to TWSITD in Azure Moon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A