• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What happens to TWSITD in Azure Moon?

User Info: AzureFEF

AzureFEF
1 month ago#1
Topic
#1 Caspar fan on gamefaqs

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
1 month ago#2
*spoiler warning*

Their leadership is dead, their mechs and two magic laser turret thingies are busted, and they don't have anyone left who can activate their cruise missiles.

Nemesis is still asleep in their basement, but unless someone drops a magic nuke on Shambhala, he probably won't be waking up any time soon.
I actually like Rhea - It's her fanboys who I can't stand.
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
1 month ago#3
Their leadership was wiped out, and the grunts jumped ship when they realized they'd die if they stuck with Edelgard.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 month ago#4
A few named leaders survives and an entire city of grunts

TWSITD will continue to manipulate Fodlan behind the scenes. Eventually achieving their goal of taking over Fodlan and destroying Dimitri's dynasty 😈

Bad end! Try again?
MARIANNE IS BEST WAIFU
FIRE EMBLEM HEROES ID: 248-204-9437 (+10 Winter Sothis)

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 month ago#5
Nothing. They lost some of their leadership, but the vast majority of them remain untouched. Blue Lions is the worst ending for Fodlan.
Top 10: TP > BotW > BD > BS: EL > DQIX > ALttP > FFXIII > HK > FE: PoR > DPP

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#6
That Chiron guy or whatshisname is still alive. Only Moaning Myson can get killed off aside from Thales in AM.

Why is he called Moaning Myson? Because he's a complainer that one! Oh the basement is too cold and the air is too stale and the food isn't fresh and the water isn't warm enough and
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#7
you killed the leader by "accident" lol
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: ifnsman

ifnsman
1 month ago#8
They're knocked down a few pegs during the route, but not eliminated entirely.

Some people like to consider it the "worst" route purely for this reason, but nobody else is really proven to able to use the Javelins of Light.
8/6/2018: 32nd Anniversary of the Metroid series / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsaehtn-z4 (Woot!!)

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
1 month ago#9
ifnsman posted...
They're knocked down a few pegs during the route, but not eliminated entirely.

Some people like to consider it the "worst" route purely for this reason, but nobody else is really proven to able to use the Javelins of Light.
I mean, even on Golden Deer and Silver Snow, Cornelia is still running around scott free, so...
I actually like Rhea - It's her fanboys who I can't stand.
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#10
Their leadership is hit pretty severely, but most of the mooks presumably survive and their home base remains untouched.

ifnsman posted...

I mean, they're still going to be a threat to Fodlan in the future even without those.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What happens to TWSITD in Azure Moon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A