• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Ingrid x Ashe or Ingrid X Sylvain?

User Info: GotTired

GotTired
1 month ago#1
Which is the better couple? - Results (58 votes)
Ingrid x Ashe
51.72% (30 votes)
Ingrid x Sylvain
48.28% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Sylvain was voted Ingrid's husband.

Ingrid was voted Ashe's wife.

So which ship is better?
Going to bed. Goodnight.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#2
Ingrid x Dimitri, Sylvain x Mercedes, Ashe x lord Lonato
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Notwhoyouthink

Notwhoyouthink
1 month ago#3
Sylvando already has mercie, and ingie’s ending with him kinda sucks, and i paired ashe’s other options with other people

give her the fellow knight stan, they can cutely gush about it together for the rest of my lives
My questions can be stupid questions. But the way I see it, the internet is the home of stupid questions.

User Info: Fresita

Fresita
1 month ago#4
Sylvain and Ingrid ftw
Sorry for bad english , I try my best

User Info: GigaMan91

GigaMan91
1 month ago#5
Ashe and Ingrid's mutual fandom of knighthood and stories of chivalry was absolutely precious. If you only had to choose between either of these pairings, go with that one.

Sylvain's cheatin' ass doesn't deserve anybody, but at least Mercedes can break him down to size.
Super SmUsh Bros.
https://i.imgur.com/rJW0eMh.gif

User Info: Alanna82

Alanna82
1 month ago#6
Ingrid and Ashe
Sylvain and Mercedes
Don't mess with a Bunny!

User Info: Liquid_King

Liquid_King
1 month ago#7
I’m with Ashe x Lord Lonato. Lol.
King Harkinian deserves his own game.
https://youtu.be/Lqtlm7fXSQQ

User Info: Bene_Dict

Bene_Dict
1 month ago#8
IngridXSylvain is the ultimate shoujo ending:
-MC is a noble and virtuous aspiring knight who doesn't care about looks or fashion but is still beautiful
-She is from a poor family but is childhood friends with a blond pretty boy who is also the prince, a tsundere badass who is heir to a powerful noble house, another heir to major noble family who is a nice guy deep down but is trying to deal with the pain in his life by wanton philandering
-She ends up with the childhood-friend-turned-womanizer, and she is able to change him for the better

AsheXIngrid is the ultimate shounen ending:
-MC used to be a street urchin but thanks to a great benefactor, finds himself at the crossroads of history, shoulder to shoulder with kings and dukes.
-His only "standout" quality is that he is kind hearted, but this is enough to draw everyone around him. In other words he is pretty "self-insert"
-Loses father (figure) early on in the story, and this becomes one of his driving motivations.
-Passes up all the fancy and popular beauties throwing themselves upon him to end with someone who shares his humble, simple, gentle ways.

User Info: Due_Air

Due_Air
1 month ago#9
Ingrid, cause Sylvain is better of with Mercedes.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 month ago#10
GigaMan91 posted...
Ashe and Ingrid's mutual fandom of knighthood and stories of chivalry was absolutely precious. If you only had to choose between either of these pairings, go with that one.

Sylvain's cheatin' ass doesn't deserve anybody, but at least Mercedes can break him down to size.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Ingrid x Ashe or Ingrid X Sylvain?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A