• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fanfic: Lament by grayimperia (multiple route spoilers)

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
1 month ago#1
https://archiveofourown.org/works/22008655/chapters/52520158

An interesting fanfic mixed with a character analysis...... and Sothis living up to her title of Arbiter of Souls.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.

goodJT
1 month ago#2
Bump
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
1 month ago#3
It was written by you? And the fic has smut?
Sorry for my bad english

goodJT
1 month ago#4
chicksan posted...

No and no.....

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#5
chicksan posted...

Hey, if there's one thing I know about smut, is that if you're in the Star Wars section, just look for "inappropriate use of The Force" tag. That's usually the good stuff...

I guess the 3H version could be... inappropriate use of Divine Pulse? That's one way to get multiple orgasms, just keep rewinding!
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

goodJT
1 month ago#6
StellaLunaris posted...

Hey, if there's one thing I know about smut, is that if you're in the Star Wars section, just look for "inappropriate use of The Force" tag. That's usually the good stuff...

I guess the 3H version could be... inappropriate use of Divine Pulse? That's one way to get multiple orgasms, just keep rewinding!

Hmm....

goodJT
1 month ago#7
Bump

User Info: Prince_Bloke

Prince_Bloke
1 month ago#8
StellaLunaris posted...

Best use of divine pulse is to eat a cake, then rewind time to eat it again.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
1 month ago#9
Prince_Bloke posted...
Best use of divine pulse is to eat a cake, then rewind time to eat it again.
So you can have your cake and eat it too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

Seriously though, I love this fan fiction, especially the last chapter! All three are great character studies. (And no lewdness!)
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
1 month ago#10
goodJT posted...
No and no.....
Ok I will read the fic....
Hi
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fanfic: Lament by grayimperia (multiple route spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A