• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How come there's no fanart of Rhea eating with the students?(Possible spoilers)

User Info: Kokonutz

Kokonutz
1 month ago#1
For those of you who don't know, in a note left by Rhea in the confessional, she says that when she sees the students eating together she wishes to join them but doesn't know how to approach them.
I'm surprised that no one made a comic about her eating with Edelgard and other students. This could be really wholesome with Rhea talking about what she knows of the student's ancestors without giving hints to her real identity or be a meme with Edelgard being grumpy that Rhea is stealing all her friends.

Anyways if you see fanart of this, please let me know.

User Info: HValle

HValle
1 month ago#2
What the actual f***!?

"eating with the students"

Oh
Nevermind

The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#3
Because she's not endearing. Even if you like Rhea, you can't deny she is... A bit creepy.

Everyone would be uncomfortable and I think she very well knows that. I mean what if after she executed those guys from the Western Church she came and sat down next to everyone. That's the f***ing archbishop, one of the highest authorities in all of Fodlan and she just finished chopping heads. Let's eat a f***ing sandwich with her! Hey Rhea, can you pass the salt?!

Even if somehow everyone was fine with that, she herself, wouldn't be. It's Rhea herself who chooses to keep a certain distance. That's why even if you give her the correct response, she would never attempt it. She's just trying to feel not as s***ty about herself, it's honestly kind of sad but that's just what her position demands.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#4
Same reason I don't recruit Hanneman or Manuela despite them being freebies. I don't want creepers near my students.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: uberking422

uberking422
1 month ago#5
BloodMoon7 posted...
Because she's not endearing. Even if you like Rhea, you can't deny she is... A bit creepy.

Everyone would be uncomfortable and I think she very well knows that. I mean what if after she executed those guys from the Western Church she came and sat down next to everyone. That's the f***ing archbishop, one of the highest authorities in all of Fodlan and she just finished chopping heads. Let's eat a f***ing sandwich with her! Hey Rhea, can you pass the salt?!

Even if somehow everyone was fine with that, she herself, wouldn't be. It's Rhea herself who chooses to keep a certain distance. That's why even if you give her the correct response, she would never attempt it. She's just trying to feel not as s***ty about herself, it's honestly kind of sad but that's just what her position demands.
So? Everyone wants to draw fanart of Edelgard being so cute and so gay while she's in the middle of a BLOODY WAR WITH THE ENTIRE CONTINENT. How is that any less messed up?

User Info: Godzilla_82

Godzilla_82
1 month ago#6
I actually just saw that note a few days ago, I actually would like to see this one day if anyone ever draws it.
Look at those Monsters!!!-Rebecca Chambers, RE1
Favorite & Best JRPG: Phantasy Star IV

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#7
Her table manners are absolutely atrocious! Rumour has it she one tried to eat a steak that was a little on the tough side, so she rolled up her sleeves and punched it and stabbed at it with her fork to tenderize it.

And that's not the worst of it. She once went into a draconic rage getting the lid off a pickle jar. As if turning yourself into something with a single claw twice the size of the jar is gonna help anything...
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Godzilla_82

Godzilla_82
1 month ago#8
StellaLunaris posted...
Her table manners are absolutely atrocious! Rumour has it she one tried to eat a steak that was a little on the tough side, so she rolled up her sleeves and punched it and stabbed at it with her fork to tenderize it.

And that's not the worst of it. She once went into a draconic rage getting the lid off a pickle jar. As if turning yourself into something with a single claw twice the size of the jar is gonna help anything...

I approve of all her actions here *thumbs up*
Look at those Monsters!!!-Rebecca Chambers, RE1
Favorite & Best JRPG: Phantasy Star IV

User Info: SanguineCalamus

SanguineCalamus
1 month ago#9
She has a bit of a tendency to go into childish meltdowns. Akin to Caillou. Rhea, how dare you!
~Q

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#10
uberking422 posted...
So? Everyone wants to draw fanart of Edelgard being so cute and so gay while she's in the middle of a BLOODY WAR WITH THE ENTIRE CONTINENT. How is that any less messed up?
See the very first line in my post. Regardless of what she does, Edelgard is endearing to some, both in the game and in the fanbase. Being one of the three lords tends to get people to overlook your behavior or insist that it's not that bad. Besides this isn't about Edelgard, this is about Rhea.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How come there's no fanart of Rhea eating with the students?(Possible spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers