• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What if Rhea found out about Edelgard? (spoilers)

User Info: 031Exuberant

031Exuberant
1 month ago#1
Rhea wakes up in the middle of the night, and goes out to the dining hall for some milk and cookies when she sees Edelgard obnoxiously stuffing her face with snacks and bragging to Hubert about her evil plan to betray everyone and wage war on Fodlan.

How does Rhea respond to learning this shocking revelation?
Strong, independent, intellectually sound!!!

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
1 month ago#2
Rhea would imprison and later publicly kill Edelgard

Her reaction would be getting angry
Sorry for my bad english

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#3
I worry more about the fact that Edelgard is stuffing her face with the cookies Rhea bought for herself from that really nice bakery that sells out of her favourite floral-patterned sugar cookies really fast and she was JUST LUCKY ENOUGH to get three of them that day.

And Rhea clearly wrote her name on that paper bag, no way Edelgard didn't see it.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#4
She would just have her executed. What else would happen? I mean even if Rhea was the sweetest person ever, she would have no choice really. Edelgard wants to destroy the Church, Rhea is responsible for her organization.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: 0Swordsman0

0Swordsman0
1 month ago#5
She would do what she does to everyone else that goes against his religion. She would execute them without trial. There are multiple examples of her doing this before timeskip.
I add trolls to my ignore list.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#6
I mean, if I had bought some of these for myself and someone brazenly stole them and ate them, I too would execute them without trial! And don't you DARE say the experiments give you low blood sugar and you NEEDED to eat them to stay conscious.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/8/7/AAY86zAAACm_.jpg
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

031Exuberant
1 month ago#7
0Swordsman0 posted...
She would do what she does to everyone else that goes against his religion. She would execute them without trial. There are multiple examples of her doing this before timeskip.
She doesn't kill people just for not following her religion fam

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
1 month ago#8
Nah seeing Rhea throw hands before any trial occurs would be way more interesting.

She teaches hand to hand combat afterall she'd know how to beat tf out of someone.
People like to claim they know what they are saying is true, but when presented with facts they go silent real fast.

031Exuberant
1 month ago#9
BloodMoon7 posted...
She would just have her executed. What else would happen? I mean even if Rhea was the sweetest person ever, she would have no choice really. Edelgard wants to destroy the Church, Rhea is responsible for her organization.
I dunno, Edelgard and Hubert are pretty powerful and capable. Could find a way to escape or idk, maybe Rhea would try to imprison and probe her for info.

Maybe Edelgard can get some students to students to side with her since Rhea has zero proof other than her own word.

User Info: navi854

navi854
1 month ago#10
@StellaLunaris

can I has one 🥺
I will now demonstrate inserting a carnivorous earwig into my brain.
Sword In-Game Name: Eden
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What if Rhea found out about Edelgard? (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers