• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who is dumber, Caspar or Raphael?

User Info: Enutrof1

Enutrof1
1 month ago#11
Caspar is impatient, reckless, and too caught up in his own narrow idea of justice to actually use his brain.

Raphael is slow, he has trouble with some concepts that most people would have no problem with, but he's definitely aware of his limitations and spends a little extra effort trying to problem solve when he thinks he should.

On the narrow idea of raw intelligence Raphael is definitely dumber, but he spends more time being thoughtful and using what intellect he has than Caspar does.
#EdelgardDidEverythingRight

User Info: Null_Mime

Null_Mime
1 month ago#12
I say Raphael is less intelligent, but more wise (intellect and wisdom are seperate things)

PSN: NullMime
Pawn: Cecilia | 200 | Mage

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
1 month ago#13
RadeonHD4250 posted...
What is even these poll results?
60% of users think Caspar is dumber.
40% of users think Raphael would beat Caspar in a fight :D
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: nightshadengale

nightshadengale
1 month ago#14
Null_Mime posted...
I say Raphael is less intelligent, but more wise (intellect and wisdom are seperate things)
This.

They also both have moments of strong emotional/interpersonal insight while being completely oblivious to social cues at other times—can’t think of all the examples right now to compare for differences, but Caspar’s support with Hilda and Raphael’s A with Byleth are examples.

User Info: Maverick3000

Maverick3000
1 month ago#15
Caspar is pretty much your standard dumb shonen protagonist, except he's in a genre where "I am just going to punch harder" doesn't work. Raphael is actually pretty aware of his limitations which is why he acts the way he does: he knows the best way to help the everyone is just train until he can benchpress a planet.
we're not all geniuses like you Maverick. >_> - AWrulez
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who is dumber, Caspar or Raphael?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers