• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: warriorman222

warriorman222
2 months ago#11
Vayu_The_End posted...
Yeah, you dont want your units leveling up in Pegasus Knight.
Brigand had a 10% Str growth. That's 1 Str in 10 levels so not that much.

No matter what Intermediate and Beginner class you put Ingrid through, on average she's so weak that the Wyvern Rider's base Str will be higher than her current Str and thus bump it up anyways. You may as well be in the class that's better in both combat and mobility.
How to not care: http://i.imgur.com/G3hKKOO.png How to say no: http://i.imgur.com/J0YBPHP.png
3DS FC: 3866-8698-4754

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
2 months ago#12
Ingrid is extremely susceptible to RNG screwage for her STR. the only way to try and counteract this is to train her as a brigand and not as a pegasus knight, before wyvern rider.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
2 months ago#13
Get her Death Blow
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Fate/GO Friend Code: 243,371,655

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 months ago#14
Urodos posted...
Get her Death Blow
Thread title plus this tho.
😏
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
2 months ago#15
BloodMoon7 posted...
😏
Girl gotta improvise if she can't kill the enemy with her noodly arms
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Fate/GO Friend Code: 243,371,655

User Info: SephirothsFlame

SephirothsFlame
2 months ago#16
Any unit in an Advanced class + Death Blow is good enough, even on Maddening. Ingrid stands a lot better than most other units with her proficiencies throwing her on a Flying Mount. Don't really see an issue with her strength.
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/heartlessseph

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
2 months ago#17
@FreeFalco This seems like your area of expertise.
ALttP is a great game.

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
2 months ago#18
BloodMoon7 posted...
😏

Hmm
Meow!

User Info: TatsuSuou

TatsuSuou
2 months ago#19
Pegasus Knights are only good for their skill mastery and Falcon Knights are too late game to see any decent character become them (also the unit is probably STR screwed by staying a Pegasus Knight for 10 levels). All the units I've sent down the Pegasus -> Falcon Knight route have ended up being useless end game and can't kill anything. On maddening my Leonie and Catherine were both Falcon Knights and had to be benched as they were doing 10-20 damage (that's doubling too) which is completely useless when every enemy except mages have 60+ HP. The only time I found any use for them is tanking enemy sword users thanks to swordbreaker and their high speed (although it's no match for maddening sword users). I'll never touch Falcon Knight again. I don't think Ingrid is a bad unit but she's predisposed to the Pegasus and Falcon Knight classes which makes her a bad unit.
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
2 months ago#20
TatsuSuou posted...
Pegasus Knights are only good for their skill mastery and Falcon Knights are too late game to see any decent character become them (also the unit is probably STR screwed by staying a Pegasus Knight for 10 levels). All the units I've sent down the Pegasus -> Falcon Knight route have ended up being useless end game and can't kill anything. On maddening my Leonie and Catherine were both Falcon Knights and had to be benched as they were doing 10-20 damage (that's doubling too) which is completely useless when every enemy except mages have 60+ HP. The only time I found any use for them is tanking enemy sword users thanks to swordbreaker and their high speed (although it's no match for maddening sword users). I'll never touch Falcon Knight again. I don't think Ingrid is a bad unit but she's predisposed to the Pegasus and Falcon Knight classes which makes her a bad unit.

I would like to point out that the difference of spending 10 levels as a Brigand vs 10 levels as a Pegasus Knight is only 1 point of Str growth on average.

Also Pegasus Knights are “only good for their mastery”? Really? They’re the only class that can fly before level 20 and have the highest Spd of any Intermediate class. Pegasus Knights are great. Falcon Knights are pretty much inferior to Wyvern Lords but I think that they are good too.
ALttP is a great game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A