• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#1
Level 31 Falcon Knight with 19 strength. Not enough to one-phase ko warlocks and bishops with their 45 health even with doubling. And her resistance isn't high enough to be tanking the Abraxas shots being fired at her.

She's near useless on half the maps which also results in her lagging behind in Authority.

No wonder her house is failing if it produces garbage knights like her.

User Info: Tastymond

Tastymond
1 month ago#2
I think she is top 5 out of all the student's but only if you unleash her true POWER...
How do

User Info: RedSkyGrishka

RedSkyGrishka
1 month ago#3
Classic butthurt rng-cucked new-generation fire emblem player. Play the old games then you'll realise that not everyone you want to use should be used.
I miss FE's trinity of magic

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
1 month ago#4
That's why you go Wyvern. She's very susceptible to STR screwage as a Falco.
(message deleted)

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
1 month ago#6
I think the problem isn't that her house produces garbage but that simply you suck ass, even in maddening Ingrid literally cannot be hit by anything other than the final bosses if you actually know what you're doing with her, clearly you don't
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: Toadmode

Toadmode
1 month ago#7
Imagine being a noble and not having enough money to abuse commoners like the peons they are.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#8
Yeah, that's her average strength at that level, provided you took her through a garbage class path.
Taking her through Wyvern Rider alone nets her an average strength of 23 at level 31, and means you probably grabbed Death Blow along the way for +6 strength on player phase (with her doubling, an easy +12).

Don't blame the game.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Pinco_Pallino

Pinco_Pallino
1 month ago#9
Mjolnirboi posted...
Yeah, that's her average strength at that level, provided you took her through a garbage class path.
Taking her through Wyvern Rider alone nets her an average strength of 23 at level 31, and means you probably grabbed Death Blow along the way for +6 strength on player phase (with her doubling, an easy +12).

Don't blame the game.

Lol, seriously... at level 20 if he put her in any advanced class her STR should have been increased to the minimum value of 17 anyway, and Falcon has a +1 STR modifier (and 18 as base value) so either he got pretty unlucky and gained 0-1 STR point between levels 20 and 30, or he never promoted her into an advanced class in the first place.
Make a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 month ago#10
Yeah, you dont want your units leveling up in Pegasus Knight.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers