• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Crimson Flower Maddening weapons

User Info: GraphG

GraphG
1 month ago#1
I am doing maddening crimson flower. I have like 2 or 3 months left. Currently struggling with Insurmountable paralgoue. I am wondering what weapons I should be using. I currently use killer+ almost across the board, but I am not sure if I should be using iron+ and combat abilities or trying to make brave weapons. My units are mid to low 30s
Edelgard - Wyvern Lord
Hubert - Dark Bishop trying to get to dark knight
MU male - Wyvern Lord
Petra - Wyvern Lord
Linhardt - Bishop trying to get to holy Knight
Dorthea - Gremory
Ferdinand - Great Knight
Bernadetta - Bow knight
Leonie - bow knight
Caspar - War master
Death knight is a few levels back and comes in when I can use an extra unit.
Also would like tips on which abilities to assign.

I love GC especially PSO
"HUnewearls are crab infested whores." - Fossil

User Info: FajitaEata

FajitaEata
1 month ago#2
Your team comp and levels seem fine. This map is terrible if my vantage wrath Byleth wasn't capable of walking straight through the wyvern lord reinforcements and slapping Nader I would have had a bad time.

Maybe look into cheesing it with stride warp and raging Storm to just get it over with. They just lazily recycled Hilda's paralogue anyway.

User Info: GraphG

GraphG
1 month ago#3
Trying not to cheese it with warp and stride. My byleth also has vantage, but not wrath. The initial bows would probably kill me though. My units seem to get one rounded by everything
I love GC especially PSO
"HUnewearls are crab infested whores." - Fossil

User Info: FajitaEata

FajitaEata
1 month ago#4
GraphG posted...
Trying not to cheese it with warp and stride. My byleth also has vantage, but not wrath. The initial bows would probably kill me though. My units seem to get one rounded by everything
Defensive adjutents will keep your units from getting one rounded by the WLs which seemed to be the biggest problem for me. Idk how good your Ferdinand is, but on this one he might be more helpful attached to El so she can actually frontline.

Also the battalion with impenetrable wall could also be helpful. I didn't discover that one until the last chapter lol
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Crimson Flower Maddening weapons
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers