• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I messed up big time... (spoilers for edelgard route)

User Info: GottaGoFast

GottaGoFast
1 month ago#1
Okay so I was really excited to do part 2 crimson flower. Problem is I didn't know you needed to talk to Edelgard... so I skipped the month. Now I'm stuck, my autosave is too late, I already saved over my file, and.... my last backup save was like 5 chapters away. And to rub it in even further, Edelgard and Hubert were my best units. f***.
Sorry about my username, I made it when I was still in my Sonic phase.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#2
lel
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
1 month ago#3
That’s what you get for skipping.
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#4
Does the option to save Edel at the Holy Tomb not pop up if you don't accompany her to the capital?

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 month ago#5
Ridelwofr posted...
Does the option to save Edel at the Holy Tomb not pop up if you don't accompany her to the capital?

No.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
1 month ago#6
Let me rub some more salt into your wound, when they leave both hubert and edelgard take with them any weapons and equipment you gave them
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 month ago#7
I feel your pain. I also forgot to talk to Edelgard that month. I was fortunate to have a save file from right before the previous chapter's mission battle, but it was still a little annoying to have to repeat a whole month like that.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: 031Exuberant

031Exuberant
1 month ago#8
Happened my first playthrough, it's so stupid there wasn't a warning this would happen.
Strong, independent, intellectually sound!!!

User Info: TheCaptureX

TheCaptureX
1 month ago#9
F
This sentence serves no purpose.

User Info: FajitaEata

FajitaEata
1 month ago#10
I hope you're also excited to play Silver Snow.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I messed up big time... (spoilers for edelgard route)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers