• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. This is how Edelgard treats her friends(Spoilers)

User Info: 031Exuberant

031Exuberant
1 month ago#1
Edeldevil: Bernadetta, you are to take control of the Ballista and await further orders.

The victim Bernie: Yes ma'am!

*5 minutes later*

Edelunatic: The time has come, Hubert. Execute order sixty-six.

Hubert: It will be done my lord. *Proceeds to set ablaze cutie pie Bernie and every other idiot dumb enough to put themselves under Edelsatan's banner.*

Seriously, jokes aside what the hell was Edelgard thinking with this?? I think she thought she couldn't risk the ballista falling into enemy hands but like.... She kinda could lol. Actually, yeah, the ballista wasn't even important anyways.

I mean, get this: The thing had a very limited range. It couldn't reach Edelgard and most of her forces aside from Bernie and 2 or 3 soldiers already stationed there. Literally all she had to do was order them to retreat, or not have told them to secure the ballista in the first place. Then have all of her troops sit outside the firing range while BL and GD tear each other apart.

Then, set the ballista ablaze, Killing whoever units claimed it. Then proceed to move in and finish off the scraps of whoever survived between BL and GD.

Claude would immediately realize what Edelgard is doing, but Dimitri is too dumb and revenge driven at this point to think rationally, and will charge headfirst towards either leader. Which would either result in the situation above, or him getting pancaked between the BEs and GDs and utterly obliterated.

Soooo yeah. Edelgards sacrifice of Bernadetta was completely unnecessary.
Strong, independent, intellectually sound!!!

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#2
Meanwhile, Arvis calls Edelgard's work "half-assed" because she didn't get a bunch of pals to spam Meteor on the ballista.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 month ago#3
Edelgard doesn’t have any friends out of CF. She never lets anyone close.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#4
Felix: *dies*

Dimitri: Felix...

Ingrid: *dies*

Dimitri: Ingrid...

Mercedes: *dies*

Dimitri: Hmph. =/
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 month ago#5
Zeveria posted...

And this is exactly why I will recruit Mercedes again in Golden Deer Maddening.
Marianne, Annette, Mercedes, Petra and Hilda are the best 3H girls.
Bernadetta? More like BernaDANKta! She's been danking it since my Golden Deer run.

User Info: borderinq

borderinq
1 month ago#6
Does this actually kill Bernie though? Isn't it a just the normal bit of fire damage? I'm curious since I always recruit her so I haven't seen some indication that she dies as a result.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#7
NeoRyujinZ posted...
Imagine killing Blue Lions/ Golden Deer students at Gronder.

Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Leilani_Pelekai

Leilani_Pelekai
1 month ago#8
Zeveria posted...

Mercedes must have shot him down.
Walking the shores of Samoa, with the sea breeze caressing my curls, and the sun kissing my cheeks~

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
1 month ago#9
NeoRyujinZ posted...
pretty much reason why i say dimitri is worse he show no remores for his allies dying while edlagrad does
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#10
borderinq posted...
Does this actually kill Bernie though? Isn't it a just the normal bit of fire damage? I'm curious since I always recruit her so I haven't seen some indication that she dies as a result.
No, the actual Ballista tile itself is unaffected @borderinq
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. This is how Edelgard treats her friends(Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers