• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is there any news of when FE: Warriors 2 might be announced?

User Info: borderinq

borderinq
1 week ago#1
I quite enjoyed Warriors and I've heard here and there that 3H was built using 'the Warriors engine'. I'm not sure if that's true or what exactly it means, but it definitely feels like that might be correct when you zoom in all the way to the battlefield.

If 3H is already somewhat Warriors-ish then one might hope it will be out within a year or two. What do you think? Have you heard anything about it?

User Info: pschambers6

pschambers6
1 week ago#2
No. Nothing has been announced as far as I'm aware.

I'd actually be okay with it turning into the Three Houses show it probably would though. I like all the characters in the game which can't be said for Awakening, Fates, and Shadow Dragon.
After 6 years of lurking I finally decided to dive into this hell.
Got blocked by endgame after a single post. Am I cool yet?

User Info: borderinq

borderinq
1 week ago#3
pschambers6 posted...

I'd actually be okay with it turning into the Three Houses show it probably would though. I like all the characters in the game which can't be said for Awakening, Fates, and Shadow Dragon.

Drat, I was hoping I'd missed something!

I feel the same: I like 98% of 3H's characters and would be fine with W2 being mostly 3H in terms of cast.
borderinq posted...
pschambers6 posted...

Drat, I was hoping I'd missed something!

I feel the same: I like 98% of 3H's characters and would be fine with W2 being mostly 3H in terms of cast.

Honestly if they did like a few chars from each game that would be cool.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: rpgguy999

rpgguy999
1 week ago#5
Kinda surprised we got radio silence about that.

Didn't the first game perform very well in sales?
If FE: Genealogy gets a remake before 03/26/2024, I'll delete my account: https://tinyurl.com/y5upgzjw

User Info: PKSaltstorm

PKSaltstorm
1 week ago#6
rpgguy999 posted...
Kinda surprised we got radio silence about that.

Didn't the first game perform very well in sales?

Sold over a million(as confirmed by Koei)but we dont have actual numbers
"Every force you create has an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing."
-Gogeta

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
1 week ago#7
Yeah. FEW alongside Mario + Rabbids were the only 3rd party games that sold over a million units in the Switches first year iirc.

If we do get news, it'll probably be at Fire Emblem Expo in May.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#8
It disappoints me that such a disappointing game sold well. I hope they never make another.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: ifnsman

ifnsman
1 week ago#9
borderinq posted...
I quite enjoyed Warriors and I've heard here and there that 3H was built using 'the Warriors engine'. I'm not sure if that's true or what exactly it means, but it definitely feels like that might be correct when you zoom in all the way to the battlefield.

If 3H is already somewhat Warriors-ish then one might hope it will be out within a year or two. What do you think? Have you heard anything about it?

It isn't. 3H was just developed in part by staff from Koei-Tecmo's teams (presumably Team Ninja), participating with Intelligent Systems.
^
Instead, they took inspiration from Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4) in addition to games from their own company's series (such as Zill O'll) for some of 3H's new gameplay mechanics.
8/6/2018: 32nd Anniversary of the Metroid series / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsaehtn-z4 (Woot!!)

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 week ago#10
BhevHD posted...
Yeah. FEW alongside Mario + Rabbids were the only 3rd party games that sold over a million units in the Switches first year iirc.

If we do get news, it'll probably be at Fire Emblem Expo in May.

I doubt it. They didn't do gaming news at the last Expo and I don't see them changing that. It's more a party than anything else.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is there any news of when FE: Warriors 2 might be announced?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers