• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
6 days ago#11
Desann posted...
Rescue is amazing, and i haven‘t seen any other unit with that spell, yet. Of course fortify is top-tier as well. I wish she had physic, too, but eh.

Her magic and res growth are through the roof, while her speed is sadly lacking. Still, she can very easily oneshot the ever-present threat and archnemesis of everyone‘s maddening runs: Fliers. Or atleast get close to oneshotting for end-game high res falcon knights.

Her and Seteth are my favourite duo in the game, so character-wise, not one complaint (except that i wish she gave us a bit more on her family‘s intriguing backstory).
Flayn will be too OP if she has Physic since she already has Fortify and Rescue
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
I like FE, Pokemon, Skyrim and Bravely Default

User Info: DN1501

DN1501
6 days ago#12
5/10, her offense is s*** cause she joins mid game with bad Reason rank and her spell list is meh, she does have monopoly on Rescue tho unless you make your Bernie a Bishop for whatever reason. Rescue is one of the best Faith spell in the game, while not as good as Warp you can still find plenty of uses with it. Fortify can be situationally useful too but if you really want that spell then just use or recruit Mercedes into your house.

Would’ve given her a 7 or 8 if she actually had Physic though.

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
6 days ago#13
Meh, not great in a fight and kind of annoying. I give her a 2 which is still twice as good as Caspar.

User Info: AltOmega2

AltOmega2
6 days ago#14
fish

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
6 days ago#15
Doesn't have Psychic or Warp, will always join later than your main healer, and her personal weapon can be used by anyone without penalty, so there really isn't much point in letting her keep it.

She's not bad, per-se, but I feel like she gets overshadowed even more than Caspar does.

4/10
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: Prince_Bloke

Prince_Bloke
6 days ago#16
I rate her a solid fish out of 10.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
6 days ago#17
5/10

Rescue bots are always useful, but her low movement and later join time will typically make her rather bad since Mercedes, Linhardt, or Marriane will most likely be so much better by the time she joins.

Plus if you really want a rescue bot, Manuela joins not to long after, and she provides better utility then Flayn with her silence and ward spells. Both lacking physic seriously hurts their usefulness though.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Alanna82

Alanna82
6 days ago#18
Prince_Bloke posted...
I rate her a solid fish out of 10.
Don't mess with a Bunny!

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
6 days ago#19
Manuela gets Warp rather than Rescue, IIRC

But yeah once we have a mobility option for casters that doesn't rely on Riding she should be set.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
6 days ago#20
Rescue can setup cheese with Stride+Warp.

For combat she has a slow start with Frozen Lance coming at A from E+ and her Reason starting at E, so Fiendish Blow has to wait quite a while.

For cheesing 8/10 because it really needs Warp to compliment it.

Combat wise pretty bad. 5/10
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers