• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Rate the unit; Caspar

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
1 week ago#11
superxgaga posted...
Straightuptruth posted...
He's been deceased before he walked to the bench. His soul denied his body right after being laid off.
Lol I like this part

Sometimes heroes have demons.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 week ago#12
Mjolnirboi posted...
This game doesn't have any actually terrible units.

Flayn.

Straightuptruth
1 week ago#13
Ridelwofr posted...
Mjolnirboi posted...
This game doesn't have any actually terrible units.

Flayn.

Gilbert.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#14
No, lol I play alot of dota 2, I always deny(kill) teammates even when they could have lived.
"Commended for teamwork"
El, You steer the ship the best way you know. Sometimes it's smooth. Sometimes you hit the rocks. In the meantime, you find your pleasures where you can.

Straightuptruth
1 week ago#15
superxgaga posted...
No, lol I play alot of dota 2, I always deny(kill) teammates even when they could have lived.
"Commended for teamwork"

So heroes have demons? LOOOOOOOOOOL
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Beans345

Beans345
1 week ago#16
A 2. He's mediocre, but not terrible, and I reckon even serviceable if he's recruited, but he's surpassed on pretty much every front by other, better units so he's not worth using.
Some people can listen to others. Some people can't. I'm not interested in people who can't.

User Info: Enutrof1

Enutrof1
1 week ago#17
Not a bad unit, but comes with a lot of weaknesses without really getting anything to make up for them. He does have rare/unique combat arts but they're either underwhelming or gimmicky.

His character has some good/funny moments but a lot of the time he's just being annoying or the unfunny kind of stupid. Also probably one of the weaker designs pre-time skip.

Pointless/10.
#EdelgardDidEverythingRight

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#18
In dota some heroes are demons, one of them is so fked up he has his wings attached upside down lmao
El, You steer the ship the best way you know. Sometimes it's smooth. Sometimes you hit the rocks. In the meantime, you find your pleasures where you can.

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
1 week ago#19
He's far from useless, but also requires RNG Blessings to be as good as most other students are normally.

I'd give him a 5/10
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

Straightuptruth
1 week ago#20
superxgaga posted...
In dota some heroes are demons, one of them is so fked up he has his wings attached upside down lmao

Sounds like a character i'd main
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Rate the unit; Caspar
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers