• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Rate the unit; Caspar
Caspar the friendly noble

How great is Caspar?
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#2
2/10 will bench in all cept my 1st run
El, You steer the ship the best way you know. Sometimes it's smooth. Sometimes you hit the rocks. In the meantime, you find your pleasures where you can.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 week ago#3
This game doesn't have any actually terrible units.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
1 week ago#4
Then why Y'all putting 1's on muh boi. Might as well call him Casper because he just became deceased.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

superxgaga
1 week ago#5
Straightuptruth posted...
Then why Y'all putting 1's on muh boi. Might as well call him Casper because he just became deceased.
He cant be dead if he sits comfortably on the bench
El, You steer the ship the best way you know. Sometimes it's smooth. Sometimes you hit the rocks. In the meantime, you find your pleasures where you can.

User Info: HadronV

HadronV
1 week ago#6
Giving him an 8, he's always been fantastic on all my runs, typically achieving 100% crits by the final 2-3 chapters.
Pokemon Breeder, Fire Emblem player, Monster Hunter player.
FE Fates Castle Address: 15708-24720-87038-03819. This community is super predictable.

superxgaga
1 week ago#7
HadronV posted...
Giving him an 8, he's always been fantastic on all my runs, typically achieving 100% crits by the final 2-3 chapters.
100% crit is more like 50ish tho alot of enemies got over 40 luck in maddening

User Info: HadronV

HadronV
1 week ago#8
superxgaga posted...
HadronV posted...
100% crit is more like 50ish tho alot of enemies got over 40 luck in maddening

Yeah, my Maddening runs he only got 70% crits by the end of the game.
Pokemon Breeder, Fire Emblem player, Monster Hunter player.
FE Fates Castle Address: 15708-24720-87038-03819. This community is super predictable.

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
1 week ago#9
superxgaga posted...
He cant be dead if he sits comfortably on the bench

He's been deceased before he walked to the bench. His soul denied his body right after being laid off.

superxgaga
1 week ago#10
He's been deceased before he walked to the bench. His soul denied his body right after being laid off.
Lol I like this part
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Rate the unit; Caspar
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers