• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Waifu Wars 2: Lysithea vs Marianne

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 week ago#1
Who makes a better wife?

Sugar bunny girl vs Softspoken Depression survivor, who wins?

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/1/5/AAc97eAAABo7.jpg https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/1/6/AAc97eAAABo8.jpg
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
I like FE, Pokemon, Skyrim and Bravely Default

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 week ago#2
GO Lysithea, my magic gremlin who made Death Knight a DEAD knight countless times😂
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
I like FE, Pokemon, Skyrim and Bravely Default

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 week ago#3
Sorry Lystie, but I like my best girls in the game thicc.

#MarianneBest3HGirlThiccFTW
Marianne, Annette, Mercedes, Petra and Hilda are best 3H girls.
Bernadetta? More like BernaDANKta! She's been danking it since my Golden Deer run.

User Info: Anthoba32

Anthoba32
1 week ago#4
Damn tough choice. :/
http://i.imgur.com/YOeXUgX.jpg
Stay salty my friends, it only means more sweets for me.
charcoalswift posted...
GO Lysithea, my magic gremlin who made Death Knight a DEAD knight countless times😂

Gremlin? U mean angel because she is about to purify another victory. Wait this is gamefaq, yeah she gonna lose rip.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Sephirowned

Sephirowned
1 week ago#6
Straightuptruth posted...
charcoalswift posted...

Gremlin? U mean angel because she is about to purify another victory. Wait this is gamefaq, yeah she gonna lose rip.

Nah, I can say with confidence that Gamefaqs is Lysithea territory.
"Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to embrace the darkness."
-Boomstick.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Sephirowned

Sephirowned
1 week ago#7
I don't care if Marianne loses, to me she is still best 3H girl(Lyssie can have 2nd tho).
"Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to embrace the darkness."
-Boomstick.
Sephirowned posted...
Straightuptruth posted...
charcoalswift posted...

Nah, I can say with confidence that Gamefaqs is Lysithea territory.

Nah that's Reddit and Serenes Forest.

GameFAQ likes to downplay her utility as a unit outside the death knight memes, and bash on her character half the time by pulling out the ignatz support.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 week ago#9
Marianne complains all the time and puts herself down way too much for any reason.

Lysithea is a high achiever and always looks to improve herself despite her tough situation.

Lysithea wins
@ me if you reply to me because I browse randomly.
(edited 1 week ago)
albertojz356 posted...
Marianne complains all the time and puts herself down way too much for any reason.

Lysithea is a high achiever and always looks to improve herself despite her tough situation.

Lysithea wins

Nah she gonna lose on this board at least, because she's pretty much the 5th-6th most hated char here at least she eliminated Bernie

That point difference was a comedy.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Waifu Wars 2: Lysithea vs Marianne
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers