• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is Ingrid a Hillary Clinton supporter?

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
1 month ago#11
MagicalRanger posted...
Then don't make a topic about Hilary if you don't care. All you're doing is making yourself look uneducated.

Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

User Info: Emperor_mateus

Emperor_mateus
1 month ago#12
Ingrid is racist so she's probably on the other side. She's also a bit of a hillbilly with her family estate being some backwater at the border.
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
1 month ago#13
Does she riot when she loses then blame the superior candidate her supporters sabotaged?
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
1 month ago#14
Ingrid will support however she needs to protect as a knight unless it's a very stupid person like Trump. I don't see Ingrid as political or strongly caring for others rights, honestly. She has some moral compass ofc but she doesn't think of politics that much and she gives me moderate right vibes , so I don't see her as Hillary supporter
Sorry for my bad english
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is Ingrid a Hillary Clinton supporter?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers