• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which of these words describes Edelgard the best?

User Info: IvoEska

IvoEska
2 months ago#11
I vote hypocrite, for obvious reasons already stated.

User Info: AltOmega2

AltOmega2
2 months ago#12
legs for days

User Info: TheYounger

TheYounger
2 months ago#13
I'd describe her as a delusional "extremist." She never knew the full truth about crests, but she was still convinced that the Church has been using them as political tools. Given what she's been through, and how uninformed she was, I can see why she'd want to destroy all evidence that crests ever existed.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
2 months ago#14
Waifu
El, You steer the ship the best way you know. Sometimes it's smooth. Sometimes you hit the rocks. In the meantime, you find your pleasures where you can.

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
2 months ago#15
Hero.
She's the hero of her own story.

Misguided is also an acceptable answer. Since she isn't exactly wrong about the corruption between crests, & nobility, she just goes about it the worst possible way.
Loading Signature..........

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
2 months ago#16
HadronV posted...
@ifnsman
It's like you took the worst of bits of her actions then twisted them to make them even worse.
^ Literally every Edelgard hater ever
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
2 months ago#17
Where’s the hottie option?
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
2 months ago#18
All I can say is she didn't know everything..... but she knew enough to act, even if she never asked for help.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.

User Info: Beans345

Beans345
2 months ago#19
ozzyman314 posted...
Misguided is also an acceptable answer. Since she isn't exactly wrong about the corruption between crests, & nobility, she just goes about it the worst possible way.

That and she blames the wrong people. The corruption was caused by the nobility, not the church.
Some people can listen to others. Some people can't. I'm not interested in people who can't.

User Info: ifnsman

ifnsman
2 months ago#20
RK800_Connor posted...
HadronV posted...
@ifnsman
It's like you took the worst of bits of her actions then twisted them to make them even worse.
^ Literally every Edelgard hater ever

Doesn't take a hater to see her serious flaws.

Everything Edelgard does on all routes, all added up, makes her either a villain or an idiot.
8/6/2018: 32nd Anniversary of the Metroid series / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsaehtn-z4 (Woot!!)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which of these words describes Edelgard the best?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A