• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How characters changed for you over the game v2

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
2 months ago#1
For me

Dislike to like

Lorenz.
For me Lorenz came off as the intelligent rich a****** archetype which was constantly shown in his pretimeskip early development with his weird behaviors like sending anonymous letters to random females at the academy. The major problem i had with him was pushing people who want to be friends with him and avoiding commoners because of a marriage issue in his family, and i wasn't with it especially that haircut. Then he just manifest during timeskip as a whole new better person overall; he also got rid of that awful haircut.

Don't have many chars I actually didn't like at first.

Like to dislike

Leonie
Most of the poorly written TWSITD villains

Dislike to still Dislike

Catherine, Gilbert

Feel too lazy to continue ok here it is.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
2 months ago#2
Same for Lorenz

I actually like Leonie after timeskip, she becomes less tomboy and impulsive

Catherine is still awesome for me, I like her genki attitude and she loves Rhea too🙂

Gilbert is bland. Well he is cool with his daughter though

Dislike TWSITD? TC how could you? You forgot who brought us DIVINE MUSIC?! 😡

https://youtu.be/yTjO8hZmIx4

Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
I like FE, Pokemon, Skyrim and Bravely Default

Straightuptruth
2 months ago#3
charcoalswift posted...
Same for Lorenz

I actually like Leonie after timeskip, she becomes less tomboy and impulsive

Catherine is still awesome for me, I like her genki attitude and she loves Rhea too🙂

Gilbert is bland. Well he is cool with his daughter though

Dislike TWSITD? TC how could you? You forgot who brought us DIVINE MUSIC?! 😡

https://youtu.be/yTjO8hZmIx4

Thales delivered that music way to slow
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

charcoalswift
2 months ago#4
Straightuptruth posted...
Thales delivered that music way to slow
It's called SURPRISE!!!

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
2 months ago#5
Catherine went from like to dislike for me. I thought she was cool at first, but then I found out that she’s obsessed with Rhea and doesn’t seem to have standards of her own. If Rhea tells her to kill innocents she literally does it.

Seteth went from meh to like. He’s great. I like his supports. I like his personality. I understand his decisions. He’s a great character and unit.

I can’t think of any others right now. I do agree that TWSITD were disappointing.
ALttP is a great game.

charcoalswift
2 months ago#6
Whisky posted...
Seteth went from meh to like. He’s great. I like his supports. I like his personality. I understand his decisions. He’s a great character and unit.
I always like Seteth, he's voiced by Dio in japanese😆

WRRRYYYYYYYY

Whisky posted...
Catherine went from like to dislike for me. I thought she was cool at first, but then I found out that she’s obsessed with Rhea and doesn’t seem to have standards of her own. If Rhea tells her to kill innocents she literally does it.
I can't blame anyone for loving Rhea, she is a cute and sexy woman after all

Straightuptruth
2 months ago#7
charcoalswift posted...
Whisky posted...
I always like Seteth, he's voiced by Dio in japanese😆

WRRRYYYYYYYY

Whisky posted...
I can't blame anyone for loving Rhea, she is a cute and sexy woman after all

Catherine "Rhea saved me when i fled from the kingdom after becoming a outcast, and she brought sanative to me. Now i must suck her off and do anything she wants me to do even jump off a cliff"

User Info: Auteni

Auteni
2 months ago#8
Im just gonna analize this from a story/character development point of view, not actual gameplay.

Dislike to Like

Marianne. She's one of the characters that made the most progress through the story.

Hubert. Guy even looks like a villain. I ended up marrying Byleth to him in CF.

Other that come to mind are Bernadetta and Dedue.

Like to Dislike

Raphael. I waited for depth in his character the entire game. It never came.

Casper: Same story.

Cyril. He really looks like the underdog at the beginning which is always an appeal for me. Sadly, he's pretty much a Rhea's groupie and not much else.
We have water, moss, moisture, these nice iron bars...

Straightuptruth
2 months ago#9
Auteni posted...
Im just gonna analize this from a story/character development point of view, not actual gameplay.

Dislike to Like

Marianne. She's one of the characters that made the most progress through the story.

Hubert. Guy even looks like a villain. I ended up marrying Byleth to him in CF.

Other that come to mind are Bernadetta and Dedue.

Like to Dislike

Raphael. I waited for depth in his character the entire game. It never came.

Casper: Same story.

Cyril. He really looks like the underdog at the beginning which is always an appeal for me. Sadly, he's pretty much a Rhea's groupie and not much else.

Cyril could have had so much more going for him if they just separate his obsession with Rhea out if his character.

charcoalswift
2 months ago#10
Straightuptruth posted...
Cyril could have had so much more going for him if they just separate his obsession with Rhea out if his character.
There is nothing wrong for liking Rhea

she is too irresistible!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How characters changed for you over the game v2
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers