• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Any good Caspar builds?

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
1 week ago#11
Caspar's one of those students who does not have much build diversity. It's pretty clear he's supposed to go War Master, and the kid's skill boons don't lead to much else directly. They even dissuade putting him on a Wyvern by assigning an Authority bane to him.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 week ago#12
Dekadense posted...
FreeFalco posted...
Warrior Caspar snip

Huh, actually might be on to something. Its unironically tempting to go for Mercenary and master Vantage for when you master Warrior for Wrath and go for War Master.

Vantage+Wrath is stupid good during Retribution, especially with a Killer Axe+ and the like. But then we've almost hit meme territory.

Btw, would you value Grappler Caspar lower just because his Brawl CA's are kinda meh? Bombard doesn't grant hit, which is disappointing to say the least but is very effecient for spamming.

Brawl CAs are pretty weak, sure, but that doesn't matter when your regular attack automatically hits twice, and you can double to hit four times.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

EdeaCreamer
1 week ago#13
I really wish there was a ranged Brawling CA, like Air Render/Wave Fist from the Final Fantasy Tactics series.

User Info: FreeFalco

FreeFalco
1 week ago#14
Tluhdatsi posted...
Brawl CAs are pretty weak, sure, but that doesn't matter when your regular attack automatically hits twice, and you can double to hit four times.
In general yeah, but for Caspar specifically why not just use a brave axe as a Warrior? Even with gauntlets he's not fast enough to double anything that isn't armored, and he needs the extra Mt if he wants to ORKO anything that isn't a mage

EdeaCreamer
1 week ago#15
I also wish it was possible to get Heartseeker onto Caspar without doing stupid Dark Seal s***, as that'd be -30 Avo to anything standing next to him (definitely want him using Axes, then).

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 week ago#16
FreeFalco posted...
Tluhdatsi posted...
In general yeah, but for Caspar specifically why not just use a brave axe as a Warrior? Even with gauntlets he's not fast enough to double anything that isn't armored, and he needs the extra Mt if he wants to ORKO anything that isn't a mage

That may well be how it is on Maddening; I'll take your word for it that the Brave Axe is a better weapon choice for him on that difficulty. I can see why that would be the case!
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: DamienKurane

DamienKurane
1 day ago#17
I think taking caspar down the grappler path and giving him an evasion and crit gambit is the best way to use him. Death Blow+Grappler prowess+strength+2+crit ring+crit+20(from war master)=Dodge master and Quad Crits for days.
(edited 1 day ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Any good Caspar builds?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers