• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who is the best unit in the entire series?

User Info: MedicalGamer

MedicalGamer
1 week ago#1
The best unit in the entire series is;

The last topic was pretty interesting if not a little turbulent. Now let's see who people will think is the best unit in the entire series.
UMVC3: Wright/Dante/Ammy
The Official Lawn Chair Seller for those who want to watch the drama

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
1 week ago#2
Seth, by a long shot. The only one who even comes close is Robin, and even they have a 'work-up' time (albeit a short one).

A fair number of these units certainly have more raw power in a vacuum than Seth, but NONE of them have that degree of availability to go with it except Robin and Kris, and Kris cannot solo their own game (they can get close, but Marth is required).

Seth is idiotically powerful right out of the gate from the damn PROLOGUE and stays that way from start to finish. it's so bad that I intentionally bench him whenever I play SS because otherwise it's utterly brainless. If I were to re-write SS the first thing that would happen is Seth's return from the Valter fight getting delayed until after the branch-point.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#3
Joshua, because he has the coolest hat.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
1 week ago#4
StellaLunaris posted...
Joshua, because he has the coolest hat.

I concur.

But I would probably say either Seth or Titania? I’m voting Seth, but Titania is very good too. I’ve never played FE4, but I’ve heard about how good Sigurd is.
ALttP is a great game.

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
1 week ago#5
Robin, because there kid gets access to all classes, iirc.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: rmatney2012

rmatney2012
1 week ago#6
I picked Seth, but I think the best is Sedgar from Shadow Dragon. He's slightly less available, but he is in a much harder game on max difficulty.

User Info: D412kKn16h7

D412kKn16h7
1 week ago#7
Seth, by nature of being hilariously strong at the start of the game and never falling off, as well as being in a relatively easy game in the first place.
FC: 1977-1447-4925

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 week ago#8
This is hard to answer without more criteria, so I'm going to invent my own and say not Seth because Franz is provably Seth-lite. I guess Robin, then? Does Miriel come close to Robin's level of performance if you invest in her?

And Alm's like...fifth place at best in Echoes.
"It's raining again."

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 week ago#9
Camilla, Axe wyvern waifu too strong for Conquest Lunatic
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
I like FE, Pokemon, Skyrim and Bravely Default

User Info: Sir_Awesome

Sir_Awesome
1 week ago#10
I say Robin, because holy crap are they OP.

Surprised Ryoma isn't on there. Lightning Lobster Lord could easily stomp big tiddy sister.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who is the best unit in the entire series?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers