• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why did Byleth side with Edelgard when she was responsible for... (SPOILERS)

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
3 months ago#11
leseall posted...
she was responsible for His father's death?

Stopped reading here lol

Clearly you wern't paying attention to the story
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
3 months ago#12
The worst part is not only Edelgard is "directly" responsible, she has the audacity to berate me for crying about Jeralt's death.
El, you think you've got what you got, right? But Rhea, Dimitri and Claude? They building something alot bigger than you and me. We gotta make the first move!

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
3 months ago#13
Edelgard didn’t order Kronya to kill Jeralt.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

User Info: YandereLover

YandereLover
3 months ago#14
She isn't responsible for his death.

superxgaga
3 months ago#15
Binkster posted...
Edelgard didn’t order Kronya to kill Jeralt.
U sure? Edelgard didnt execute order 66?
El, you think you've got what you got, right? But Rhea, Dimitri and Claude? They building something alot bigger than you and me. We gotta make the first move!

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
3 months ago#16
alsch posted...
I'm on my first playthrough and I chose Edelgard because I still trusted and liked her more than Rhea.

Edelgard made it clear that she hadn't realised how bad Solon and Kronya were.

She had a noble goal and I felt for her after the experiments she and her siblings had to go through.

I liked her and I was flattered that she liked me.

Whereas I knew that Rhea was withholding information about my past and that Jeralt didn't trust her. I sensed that she just wanted to use me.

Pretty much this.

Of course SS pretty much answers all those suspicions of Rhea, leaving you with no reason to side with Edlegard.

As far as TWSITD, she & Hubert both mention loathing having to work with them. As they were also the one responsible for the experiments Edlegard went through, & turning her father into a powerless puppet.
Loading Signature..........

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
3 months ago#17
superxgaga posted...
The worst part is not only Edelgard is "directly" responsible, she has the audacity to berate me for crying about Jeralt's death.

How DARE you have feelings!

superxgaga
3 months ago#18
FaroresWinds posted...
Shes like "you wanted to be my tool? Better start acting like one!"

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
3 months ago#19
superxgaga posted...
FaroresWinds posted...
Shes like "you wanted to be my tool? Better start acting like one!"

Lol, I'm replaying Crimson Flower rn and she's like, "This is my chance to see if you are good enough to be my professor" and I was like, "damn gurl, chill, I already won a few wars here"

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
3 months ago#20
Do you have any proof that she knew Monica was Kronya before the attack? If so produce it.

What there is is proof of is Edelgard telling Byleth where Kronya is so he could get revenge. While repeatedly warning him that it is probably a trap and he should be careful.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why did Byleth side with Edelgard when she was responsible for... (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A