• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why did Byleth side with Edelgard when she was responsible for... (SPOILERS)

User Info: leseall

leseall
2 months ago#1
His father's death? Some may say she wasn't directly responsible for it, but she did let Kronya roam the monastery freely.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I see that the Crimson Flower route was an afterthought.

User Info: Desann

Desann
2 months ago#2
Honestly?

Because you get to decide how Byleth chooses. Any actual agency of theirs is taken away in that moment, as the character is suppressed by player choice.

But it‘s fine, we can simply assume that Byleth was emotionally stunted enough to not care much.

User Info: HeroGod

HeroGod
2 months ago#3
Edelgard had nothing to do with Kronya's actions.
The official Badass Wurmple of GameFaqs!

User Info: alsch

alsch
2 months ago#4
I'm on my first playthrough and I chose Edelgard because I still trusted and liked her more than Rhea.

Edelgard made it clear that she hadn't realised how bad Solon and Kronya were.

She had a noble goal and I felt for her after the experiments she and her siblings had to go through.

I liked her and I was flattered that she liked me.

Whereas I knew that Rhea was withholding information about my past and that Jeralt didn't trust her. I sensed that she just wanted to use me.

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
2 months ago#5
CF only happens if YOU choose to side with Edelgard. If you found a reason to select 'I must protect Edelgard' then there is your answer.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
2 months ago#6
Edelgard owns the monastery right? Let kronya roams free lol, take it up with the actual owner of monastery maybe.
El, you think you've got what you got, right? But Rhea, Dimitri and Claude? They building something alot bigger than you and me. We gotta make the first move!

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
2 months ago#7
Crimson Flower is actually fanfiction that Edelgard is writing a few days after Byleth joins the academy.

I mean, sheesh. Coulda changed up the names a bit? And we need to talk about your ending, that is Stephen King level...
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
2 months ago#8
Because people would have gotten angry if they couldn't side with their waifu.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
2 months ago#9
StellaLunaris posted...
Crimson Flower is actually fanfiction that Edelgard is writing a few days after Byleth joins the academy.

I mean, sheesh. Coulda changed up the names a bit? And we need to talk about your ending, that is Stephen King level...
lmao CF is maximum overdrive, Byleth and Edelgard both got razzie nominations lmao
El, you think you've got what you got, right? But Rhea, Dimitri and Claude? They building something alot bigger than you and me. We gotta make the first move!

User Info: HValle

HValle
2 months ago#10
She wasn't.
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why did Byleth side with Edelgard when she was responsible for... (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers