• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Requirements for dancing contest maddening?

User Info: winforlose

winforlose
4 weeks ago#1
For hard it was 8 + 5 for dance practice. Did it change in maddening?
Evil is the man who asks for mercy but shows none.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
4 weeks ago#2
13 doesn't guarantee a win. I'd go for 15. Flayn has 15 and apparently can't lose, even without practice.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
4 weeks ago#3
On my first playthrough, I chose Flayn. She had a base Charm of 16. The special training gave her 21, and I gave her my Blue Lions Brooch to bring her to 23.

She won 2 to 1 when the judges voted. I'm not sure how well a character with lower Charm would do. Manuela voted for Dorothea, and it seems possible to me that maybe she always does this when Dorothea is a contestant.

On my current playthrough, I'm less than a month out from the contest and I'm planning on choosing Edelgard. She has 25 Charm right now.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

winforlose
4 weeks ago#4
Zeveria posted...
13 doesn't guarantee a win. I'd go for 15. Flayn has 15 and apparently can't lose, even without practice.

Does the game tell you on this difficulty? On hard it explicitly said (I think with Manuela) that 13 was enough.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
4 weeks ago#5
winforlose posted...
Does the game tell you on this difficulty? On hard it explicitly said (I think with Manuela) that 13 was enough.
She still says the same thing.
It's not luck, it's fate.

winforlose
4 weeks ago#6
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
winforlose posted...
She still says the same thing.

But it’s not true anymore?

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
4 weeks ago#7
Manuela also said that on Normal. I don't know if she's talking about a 13 before or after the special training, though. That adds +5 Charm.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: nightshadengale

nightshadengale
4 weeks ago#8
winforlose posted...
She doesn't say it's enough to guarantee a win, she says it's how much the average contestant has.

User Info: sonicnewboy

sonicnewboy
4 weeks ago#9
nightshadengale posted...
winforlose posted...
She doesn't say it's enough to guarantee a win, she says it's how much the average contestant has.

Indeed. I think this is what my Ignatz had after training his Charm, and he won. Thankfully. I guess some extra Tea Times wouldn't hurt.
FC: 2449-4776-5871 (New Boy)

User Info: Tables

Tables
4 weeks ago#10
13 is the minimum to have a chance of winning, I believe. I've heard of people losing with around 16 charm, so probably about 17-18 to guarantee victory. This doesn't change by difficulty.
Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Requirements for dancing contest maddening?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers