• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. All the DLC so far feels like cut content being restored

User Info: Vitrescent

Vitrescent
3 weeks ago#1
Besides the outfits, most of the changes feel like they should have been free. A lot of games do this where they have small, free content drops that are like quality of life improvements or small new features while the paid content is the major expansions.

None of the stuff so far feels like anything new. It feels like they ran out of time so they had ideas scrapped and only now are they being restored. Hopefully the major story expansion will be meaty and big because this season pass has been massively disappointing. I would be annoyed if I didn’t have the season pass that I can’t access the damn sauna because it’s right there on the map (forget about it being barebones).

This has been the worst DLC from a FE game ever. Hope it picks up.
Nintendo Account FC (Switch): SW-3435-2431-3723
PSN: AntooPS

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 weeks ago#2
You know what had some damn good free stuff?

Kirby Star Allies.

All hail Gooey!
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Serenica

Serenica
3 weeks ago#3
Welcome to modern gaming.

User Info: unworthY_Avatar

unworthY_Avatar
3 weeks ago#4
Inb4 someome brings up Pokemon Sword and Shield because..Oh boy...
Guys.. I have no idea what is going on!!

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
3 weeks ago#5
Because that's exactly what 90% of the entire dlc is, cut content, there's no way you can convince me that anna is viable dlc option at this point or petting the mangy cats in the monastery, worthless weeb fanservice is what it is
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: Masadune

Masadune
3 weeks ago#6
AlexGamer posted...
Because that's exactly what 90% of the entire dlc is, cut content, there's no way you can convince me that anna is viable dlc option at this point or petting the mangy cats in the monastery, worthless weeb fanservice is what it is

Good Evenin'

I....hate to agree but the dlc has been really lack luster :T and I WISH it was worthless weeb fanservice at least that has good costumes/events/classes and what not(obligatory beach trip comes to mind, heh)

A lot is riding on wave 4...but that shouldn't be the case.

User Info: Drawdude22

Drawdude22
3 weeks ago#7
Shame really, If save files didn't become unusable after completion it would have been nice to get story dlc/side plots wave by wave similar to something like Fallout New Vegas just to add content to each route but alas that's just a pipedream at this point.
You better do What's best for you..

User Info: GotTired

GotTired
3 weeks ago#8
If only we got to see our characters in revealing swimwear...
Going to bed. Goodnight.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
3 weeks ago#9
AlexGamer posted...
Finally can recycle damn fish into mythril and s***
El, you think you've got what you got, right? But Rhea, Dimitri and Claude? They building something alot bigger than you and me. We gotta make the first move!

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
3 weeks ago#10
The wave 4 DLC will either make or break the pass. And seriously, if that pass also happens to be lackluster like the FEW one, I'll stop trusting Fire Emblem with my money. I already regretted buying the collector edition for FEW, this is merely the next step...

Please don't become another Bethesda.
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. All the DLC so far feels like cut content being restored
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers