• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best ending class for Ingrid in Maddening?

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
2 months ago#11
She is the strongest unit in the game I think as a Falcon Knight. She can evade EVERYTHING
NO.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
2 months ago#12
Enryx25 posted...
She is the strongest unit in the game I think as a Falcon Knight. She can evade EVERYTHING

Nah, she's high A tier at the very worst, but there's too many great units above her to call her the best.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: FreeFalco

FreeFalco
2 months ago#13
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
No, it'd be easy to cert Wyvern Rider if that was your goal. Since she's already likely going to around D+ axes for Brigand, it's not much more of a stretch to get to C+ for wyvern rider, even if you're switching back to Falco for master.
Never said Brigand. She doesn't need death blow when all her battles will be on enemy phase. Use that time grinding lance ranks instead

Much easier than getting to C~C+ riding from scratch.
She starts with D riding and has a boon in it

Metal Gear Raxis
2 months ago#14
FreeFalco posted...
She starts with D riding and has a boon in it

Oh, lol, today I learned :p

Every physical unit wants Deathblow, it's an amazing skill.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

FreeFalco
2 months ago#15

I agree, it is an amazing skill, for player phase. Ingrid is an enemy phase unit though. As in Awakening tier broken, use retribution and cast her into the middle of 7-8 enemies at once and end turn. Better off grinding lances since those skills work for enemy phase as well

Metal Gear Raxis
2 months ago#16
FreeFalco posted...

I agree, it is an amazing skill, for player phase. Ingrid is an enemy phase unit though. As in Awakening tier broken, use retribution and cast her into the middle of 7-8 enemies at once and end turn. Better off grinding lances since those skills work for enemy phase as well

Not to be insulting, but have you played Madenning? That tactic isn't going to work reliably until she has Alert Stance +, which is pretty late in the game.

FreeFalco
2 months ago#17
Not to be insulting, but have you played Madenning? That tactic isn't going to work reliably until she has Alert Stance +, which is pretty late in the game.
?? I beat Maddening non NG+ twice now and streamed both times. That tactic works well before timeskip let alone late game

FreeFalco
2 months ago#18
I don't remember when exactly I got Alert Stance+ but I had it atleast before timeskip. Here is Ingrid with it on the 1st timeskip chapter. Even by timeskip it's easy getting enemy hitrates down to 0 or near it. There's a lot more you can do when you aren't raising axe up to D+/c and staying in your flyer class for flying exp. Note the weapon ranks, this is a fresh file, no weapon rank grinding tricks or anything
https://imgur.com/a/jPjncxc

User Info: PlasticFrog

PlasticFrog
2 months ago#19
Falcon knight.

Give her alert stance+, lance prowess level 5, an evasion ring and a spear then send her right into the centre of a horde of enemies. She will destroy everything in her way. Ingrid, Felix and Dimitri are what you need to annihilate the enemies on maddening BL.

FreeFalco
2 months ago#20
PlasticFrog posted...
Falcon knight.

Give her alert stance+, lance prowess level 5, an evasion ring and a spear then send her right into the centre of a horde of enemies. She will destroy everything in her way. Ingrid, Felix and Dimitri are what you need to annihilate the enemies on maddening BL.
This right here. I’d also like to add her personal battalion adds 10 avoid I believe, and if you use a C support adjustant you can add 5 avoid from linked attacks or if it’s Felix or Sylvain at A rank, 10 avoid +3 Mt
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best ending class for Ingrid in Maddening?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers