• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best ending class for Ingrid in Maddening?

User Info: sonicnewboy

sonicnewboy
4 weeks ago#1
Is it Wyvern Master or Pegasus Master?

I figure she'll have more avoid as a Pegasus rider, but will her strength even be enough to make a dent on enemies?
FC: 2449-4776-5871 (New Boy)

User Info: katella

katella
4 weeks ago#2
IMO, it’s better to capitalize in what she’s good at. She has great speed and res, so I’d keep her as a FK for a solid magic-tanking mage killer. There are plenty of others who would be better at WL, but Ingrid is one of my hard exceptions.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#3
I usually go with Falcon for Ingrid, easier to reach S+ in lance for double lancefaire.
El, you think you've got what you got, right? But Rhea, Dimitri and Claude? They building something alot bigger than you and me. We gotta make the first move!

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
4 weeks ago#4
Paladin also works, if one has no need for Falcons.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: DN1501

DN1501
4 weeks ago#5
Falcon Knight is her best class, Wyvern Lord is decent too if you want more strength but less avo.

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
4 weeks ago#6
Get Death Blow and go FK.

User Info: Pinco_Pallino

Pinco_Pallino
4 weeks ago#7
sonicnewboy posted...
Is it Wyvern Master or Pegasus Master?

I figure she'll have more avoid as a Pegasus rider, but will her strength even be enough to make a dent on enemies?

Wyvern master is one of Claude's special classes.
Pegasus master doesn't exist.
Pegasus rider doesn't exist.

Score: 0/3

Jokes aside, Falcon Knight is her best class, and one of the best of the whole game. Just make sure you get her death blow from brigand, though, it helps her a lot.
Make a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: Pewpewblaster97

Pewpewblaster97
4 weeks ago#8
I'd advocate for Wyvern Lord instead of Falco Knight on Ingrid.

For one, she losses out on only 1 point of Speed in exchange for 3 Strength and 3 Defense in terms of class mods. Add on the the fact that Silver Axes deal 3 more damage than Silver Lances and Ingrid would be hard pressed to do nearly enough damage as a Falco Knight.

And while Ingrid would admittedly lose out on 4 Resistance, late game mages can reach attack values over 60 attack. Those enemies are better disposed by units who either can outrange their attacks or using a combat art such as Swift Strikes rather that actually try to tank against those attacks.
"How!? How do you polish Rust!?"
- Codsworth

User Info: FreeFalco

FreeFalco
4 weeks ago#9
binge pegasus knight for 10 levels, cert for paladin at 20 to raise her Str bases but keep flying your horse, class to Falcon Knight. Cast retribution on her and she can solo late game maddening as a FK knight. (Not to say she can’t near solo before lvl 30 as a pegasus knight either because she easily can)

Killer Lance+, Sycth of Sariel, Silver Lance+, Luin preferred weapons

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 weeks ago#10
FreeFalco posted...
binge pegasus knight for 10 levels, cert for paladin at 20 to raise her Str bases but keep flying your horse, class to Falcon Knight. Cast retribution on her and she can solo late game maddening as a FK knight. (Not to say she can’t near solo before lvl 30 as a pegasus knight either because she easily can)

Killer Lance+, Sycth of Sariel, Silver Lance+, Luin preferred weapons

No, it'd be easy to cert Wyvern Rider if that was your goal. Since she's already likely going to around D+ axes for Brigand, it's not much more of a stretch to get to C+ for wyvern rider, even if you're switching back to Falco for master.

Much easier than getting to C~C+ riding from scratch.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best ending class for Ingrid in Maddening?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers