• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How many more patches until we get a complete game?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#11
Ridelwofr posted...
If I pay for a Happy Meal, and they forget to put in the fries, then it takes them 10 minutes to fry the fries before giving them to me, am I suddenly getting "free" fries?
Sounds like a sappy meal
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
4 weeks ago#12
Ridelwofr posted...
If I pay for a Happy Meal, and they forget to put in the fries, then it takes them 10 minutes to fry the fries before giving them to me, am I suddenly getting "free" fries?

Except it's not a matter of forgeting, it's a matter of deadlines. If anything, it would be more like the waiter giving your burgers and telling you that the fries will come later and ask you to wait. Which I'm fine with, since that sort of thing happens at restaurants now and then, it's nothing special to fuss over.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
4 weeks ago#13
superxgaga posted...
Sounds like a sappy meal
Looks like he needs a bappy meal
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
4 weeks ago#14
That’s... not at all what this is it’s more like going to Red Robin, getting your meal with fries, and then having more fries delivered to your table because you get bottomless fries.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#15
Ridelwofr posted...

That's a terrible comparison. A better comparison is if they gave you extra fries because they made you wait or something. That happened to me once, they gave me a larger order of fries and also a larger drink. But this wasn't at McDonald's, I would rather eat barf than go there.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: TaylorHyuuga

TaylorHyuuga
4 weeks ago#16
It's complete at base. These are not stuff cut from the base game, rather they're additions that they felt were necessary enough to make available to everyone.
Ahhh, useless, it's all useless
-Battler Ushiromiya

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#17
Still in beta lul
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
4 weeks ago#18
TaylorHyuuga posted...
It's complete at base. These are not stuff cut from the base game, rather they're additions that they felt were necessary enough to make available to everyone.

That's why there's a sauna that you can't interact with?

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#19
Ridelwofr posted...
TaylorHyuuga posted...

That's why there's a sauna that you can't interact with?

There's a lot of places in the monastery that serve little to no purpose. You can't visit the Knight's dorms for example. You can't go inside the stables either despite that npc's will be in there.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#20
BloodMoon7 posted...
There's a lot of places in the monastery that serve little to no purpose. You can't visit the Knight's dorms for example. You can't go inside the stables either despite that npc's will be in there.
I assume knights dorm is coed, and Catherine would lift me by the neck and toss me out.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How many more patches until we get a complete game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers