• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How many more patches until we get a complete game?

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
3 weeks ago#1
It's ridiculous that content IS couldn't finish in time is being marketed as free DLC.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
3 weeks ago#2
Isn't that the point of free DLC? To fit in things they couldn't finish on time? I'd understand if it was paid DLC but...
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
3 weeks ago#3
Give me bi Claude and Dimitri, a few supports that need A+, and after that I don't care anymore

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
3 weeks ago#4
God forbid you get more s*** for free.
I mean sure on the one hand those free updates are nothing too exciting, but come ON that's not a reason to go b****ing about getting free s***.

User Info: Rosveen

Rosveen
3 weeks ago#5
BloodMoon7 posted...
Isn't that the point of free DLC? To fit in things they couldn't finish on time? I'd understand if it was paid DLC but...

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 weeks ago#6
Ridiculous? Just be glad they aren't asking for your money in return.

I approve of free DLC, if it means that it helps companies have an easier time with their deadlines, so they don't rush the game, and can add anything they can't finish in time later on.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: lsdASD

lsdASD
3 weeks ago#7
the game was complete since launch. what are you even talking about?!

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
3 weeks ago#8
At lesst one
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

User Info: compy439

compy439
3 weeks ago#9
lsdASD posted...
the game was complete since launch. what are you even talking about?!

Yes
My Castle 11142-22342-63350-98360 for skills. Also I <3 Fire Emblem

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
3 weeks ago#10
If I pay for a Happy Meal, and they forget to put in the fries, then it takes them 10 minutes to fry the fries before giving them to me, am I suddenly getting "free" fries?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How many more patches until we get a complete game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers