• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Chapter 2 is a poorly designed chapter on Maddening

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
2 months ago#11
That happens before the enemy levels get so high you basically get normal exp gain from them, so yeah, that chapter is really boring because your best bet is turtling. You don't HAVE to, you can move fast enough to kill the enemies defending the chest before the first wave arrives, it's still very slow playing it efficiently, similar to chapter 1.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
2 months ago#12
Vayu_The_End posted...
That happens before the enemy levels get so high you basically get normal exp gain from them, so yeah, that chapter is really boring because your best bet is turtling. You don't HAVE to, you can move fast enough to kill the enemies defending the chest before the first wave arrives, it's still very slow playing it efficiently, similar to chapter 1.
U need the enemy to be 20 levels above to get 60% normal exp, so yea...
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
2 months ago#13
FE Fans: RAWR! why you no make me do different thigns udder than hulk smashing?!

Also FE Fans: RAWR! y you make me play differently?! I juss wanna hulk smash!!
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
2 months ago#14
superxgaga posted...
U need the enemy to be 20 levels above to get 60% normal exp, so yea...

You are neglecting the higher enemy density in maps as well.

Your units are garbage for 4 chapters.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: Miraclechao

Miraclechao
2 months ago#15
Hayas***akara posted...
FE Fans: RAWR! why you no make me do different thigns udder than hulk smashing?!

I'll be honest with you, I don't ever recall hearing the requirements that will make a map good. There's Ninja "unwanted intercourse" Cave, Celica's Boats, and now Chapter 2 of Three Houses. What exactly is needed to make a map good?

If the answer is reinforcements, then I've been in the wrong fandom for too many years.
(º nº)
Do the impossible and link me to a Wario Doujinshi, proof of Lip being confirmed for Smash, or a sequel to Billy Hatcher.
http://tinyurl.com/HereIsMySig ( ^w^)

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
2 months ago#16
@Hayas***akara posted...

The difficulty spike is too big

Maddening makes Hard look like "Phoenix mode"
NEW Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
(Main unit is Surtr lvl 40 +5 with DEF Asset)

User Info: Thorscape

Thorscape
2 months ago#17
Miraclechao posted...
Hayas***akara posted...

I'll be honest with you, I don't ever recall hearing the requirements that will make a map good. There's Ninja "unwanted intercourse" Cave, Celica's Boats, and now Chapter 2 of Three Houses. What exactly is needed to make a map good?

If the answer is reinforcements, then I've been in the wrong fandom for too many years.
(º nº)

I believe Ninja hideout is actually good. It's far enough in the game where if you play around weapon advantage and time the veins properly you'll be pretty set. Yeah there are reinforcements but they aren't ambush and typically far enough away to deal with them on a blind play.

Celica boats aren't bad but boring because you see them 6-7 times.

The real worst chapters in Fire Emblem are all of the early-game Thracia chapters: fog that is just black screen, item stealing dungeons, escaping and leaving all your units behind, reinforcements in fog that are advanced classes 5-7 levels higher than you with 1-2 range and steel weapons.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
2 months ago#18
Hayas***akara posted...

Nah, TH is fire emblem warriors, it is Koei after all.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Chapter 2 is a poorly designed chapter on Maddening
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers