• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. All in all, what's your favorite route? (Spoilers unavoidable)

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
4 weeks ago#1
The dust will never settle. - Results (248 votes)
Silver Snow (Black Eagles)
6.85% (17 votes)
Azure Moon (Blue Lions)
40.73% (101 votes)
Verdant Wind (Golden Deer)
31.85% (79 votes)
Crimson Flower (Edelgard's route)
20.56% (51 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Let's see what the storm brings today.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#2
People may not like this, but Silver Snow is what an ideal route looks like. Silver Snow is peak route performance.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Aceuniverse

Aceuniverse
4 weeks ago#3
I’ve only done Verdant Wind so far completed it two days ago, but currently doing Azure Moon.
So because I’ve only done one completely I’m completely bias.

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
4 weeks ago#4
BloodMoon7 posted...
People may not like this, but Silver Snow is what an ideal route looks like. Silver Snow is peak route performance.
This unironically
NO.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
4 weeks ago#5
Azure Moon, is the best for most characters overall and has the highest kill count for evil doers. It's also the closest to your typical FE story.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
4 weeks ago#6
CF>VW>>>>>>>>AM>>SS
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
4 weeks ago#7
Blue Lions easily VW comes in as a close second
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: rukn

rukn
4 weeks ago#8
1-CF for the best payoff even though you need to know what happens in the other routes for better context.
2-SS and AM are tied for second. Both routes have some heavy stuff. AM starts off well but post timeskip Dimitri’s recovery and most of the story related to BL didn’t really land for me. SS is fun because it’s so jarring, you choose the church Claude disappears, Dimitri dies and you just waltz into the empire with the knights and take the capital. Then you go knock out twistd then Rhea and the knights blow up and you have to kill everyone. It’s such a cynical downer of a route.
3 VW is cool but no really big highs or lows, Claude is really interesting but doesn’t get enough to do. It’s so chill it but feels kinda boring.

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
4 weeks ago#9
Verdant Wind without a doubt.

You learn about the story's lore the most with VW, especially since it divulges the true origin of the Hero's Relics. Also Claude is the Lord I like the most. Then there's being able to support a house with amazing units like Hilda, Lysithea, Leonie and Marianne. I mean you can recruit the other three in other routes, but recruiting Leonie in a non-NG+ run is a bit tricky. Unless you do get Byleth's lance level to C, you would usually have to recruit her in chp 11 with B support/D in lances.

Silver Snow I guess is second. It's VW Lite with Seteth instead of Claude. But I really like how I can skip the Blood of the Eagle and Lion map. That one map gave me Vietnam flashbacks w/ Alert Stance-spamming Petra, eugh. I am more attached to the Black Eagles than I thought. Then again, spending almost a dozen restarts trying to figure out what to do with the BEs can do that. BE was the first house I picked, but I eventually gave up and went GD instead. Not that I hate the Beagles; I like them. Petra is one of my top favorite girls in the game after all.

Also it's the only route where you don't have to fight the majority of the students, thanks to there being no Blood of the Eagle and Lion. You only have to fight Ashe and Lorenz, along with Hubert and Edelgard. In fact, you can just recruit Ashe and Lorenz to spare them.

You would even think "Hey--SS is ideal for lowmanning in Maddening!"
Then you realize it's probably the hardest route to do in Maddening.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses should be renamed Fire Emblem: Three Hnnghs.
Marianne, Annette, Mercedes, Petra, and Hilda are the best 3H girls.

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
4 weeks ago#10
Golden Deer, we get a sane leader and added bonus no war crimes
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. All in all, what's your favorite route? (Spoilers unavoidable)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers