• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The paralogue that makes the least sense

User Info: Daysfastforward

Daysfastforward
1 month ago#11
Never thought of that lol. It’s a bad paralogue
Don't even

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
1 month ago#12
Walshin posted...
Did you have Dorothea recruited in your GD run ?
No, just Ingrid. Probably that huh?
It's not luck, it's fate.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 month ago#13
I agree, but in terms of characters shoutout to Foreign Land and Sky and The Secret Merchant. I get them on Petra and Anna's ends, but why the f*** are Bernie and Jeritza involved lmao.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: DrGaster

DrGaster
1 month ago#14
SmashingBros posted...
I agree, but in terms of characters shoutout to Foreign Land and Sky and The Secret Merchant. I get them on Petra and Anna's ends, but why the f*** are Bernie and Jeritza involved lmao.

Linhardt, Caspar, and Lysithea come to mind too. I get that they can't think of paralogues for everyone, but Caspar and Linhardt should have shared one. I'm surprised they didn't give Lysithea one related to TWSITD. You could have discovered that they're performing more horrible experiments and she wants to put a stop to it. As a bonus, you might also find research that would progress towards her Crest's removal.
GameFAQs: A place where nerds and losers can come together and become the bullies they've always wanted to be.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 month ago#15
DrGaster posted...
SmashingBros posted...

Linhardt, Caspar, and Lysithea come to mind too. I get that they can't think of paralogues for everyone, but Caspar and Linhardt should have shared one. I'm surprised they didn't give Lysithea one related to TWSITD. You could have discovered that they're performing more horrible experiments and she wants to put a stop to it. As a bonus, you might also find research that would progress towards her Crest's removal.

I agree on Caspar and Lysithea, but Linhardt makes total sense to me. He's a Crest researcher who spends tons of time in the library, he reads about a holy weapon that doesn't require a Crest, and when Leonie brings up not having a weapon budget, it reminds him of it. As a bonus, he gets another shiny holy weapon to study and pieces together Indech's identity.

The only thing that doesn't gel with their paralogue is that he and Leonie lack a support bizarrely enough. Like, the idea is even obvious- he's a noble who doesn't act like one at all and is lazy, she's a commoner who had to work hard to get where she is. Plus I feel like they'd vibe well- Leonie agreeing to carry him all the way to the lake was great.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: DN1501

DN1501
1 month ago#16
DrGaster posted...
SmashingBros posted...

Linhardt's appearance is reasonable considering his fascination with stuffs related to the 4 Saints and Crests. Lysithea at least has some knowledge on the area that Ferdie's father is in.

Bernie and Caspar appearance in their paralogues make 0 sense tho I agree.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 month ago#17
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
Walshin posted...
Did you have Dorothea recruited in your GD run ?
No, just Ingrid. Probably that huh?

Yeah, your rewards depend on who is actually in your house.

You'll get Luin if you gave Ingrid recruited, and the ring if you recruited Dorothea. Naturally you'll get both if you recruited both.

User Info: MagicalRanger

MagicalRanger
1 month ago#18
Time out. What's up with the odd Lord of The Ring references in the first few posts?
When science and magic cross paths, a story is born

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 month ago#19
DN1501 posted...
DrGaster posted...
SmashingBros posted...

Linhardt's appearance is reasonable considering his fascination with stuffs related to the 4 Saints and Crests. Lysithea at least has some knowledge on the area that Ferdie's father is in.

Bernie and Caspar appearance in their paralogues make 0 sense tho I agree.

And even then, at least Bernie's character gets developed, even if plotwise she does nothing. What the f*** is the point of Caspar being there? You could replace him with Mercie downing a shot of vodka and nothing would change. You can't even do the paralogue in one of Caspar's home routes, for Chrissake.
"It's raining again."

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
1 month ago#20
Dude lives in a hidden volcano lair. Pretty good hint that he is sketchy
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The paralogue that makes the least sense
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers