• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Trying to Make Hero Work on Maddening

User Info: SavageJester

SavageJester
1 month ago#1
So after a couple of runs I have decided to run a hero Byleth (I know its pretty bad). I plan on doing NG+. What skills or routes do you recommend for it? Also don't say things like "this class is better" or "I recommend not doing that".

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137
1 month ago#2
Ummm...
Just train his sword I think. Maybe axe? Just go up the food chain. You’ll lose some magic and junk, but it’s not a bad class

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
1 month ago#3
Abilities: Sword Prowess Lv.5, Sword Crit +10, Swordfaire (stacks), Wrath, Quick Riposte
Arts: Windsweep, Healing Focus, Shove

Get Retribution on him with a Gambit and have somebody Warp him, I guess.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#4
every class can work. there's literally nothing stopping the class from being usable. Also, NG+ you don't need to even plan, you can solo Maddening in NG+.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#5
It's just a stronger merc, or slightly s***ier swordmaster, not that bad.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
1 month ago#6
EdeaCreamer posted...
Abilities: Sword Prowess Lv.5, Sword Crit +10, Swordfaire (stacks), Wrath, Quick Riposte

How do you plan to master all of the those skills? Quick Riposte and S+ Swords? And why in the world would you be a Hero instead of a Warmaster at that point?
ALttP is a great game.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#7
Whisky posted...
How do you plan to master all of the those skills? Quick Riposte and S+ Swords? And why in the world would you be a Hero instead of a Warmaster at that point?
Maybe his fashion choice lol
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

Whisky
1 month ago#8
SavageJester posted...
So after a couple of runs I have decided to run a hero Byleth (I know its pretty bad). I plan on doing NG+. What skills or routes do you recommend for it? Also don't say things like "this class is better" or "I recommend not doing that".

It’s not that it’s bad, it’s just not as good as other classes. It’s actually easier to get Death Blow on a Hero than on a SwordMaster. But your Sword rank won’t be as high and they are slightly slower. They of course of auto Vantage and learn Defiant Str so it might be worth trying to capitalize on that but those are pretty situational.
ALttP is a great game.

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
1 month ago#9
Whisky posted...
EdeaCreamer posted...

NG+, and I know. He specifically said Hero.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

Whisky
1 month ago#10
EdeaCreamer posted...
NG+, and I know. He specifically said Hero.

Okay. I’ve never played NG+. It sounds pretty OP.
ALttP is a great game.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Trying to Make Hero Work on Maddening
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers