• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. (Spoilers) Edelgard is confused as to why you are angry.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#1
Edelgard: My teacher, why do people fight back if they're just going to surrender upon defeat? I don't understand...

Me: U serious rn?

Edelgard topic # 420,69
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#2
*Steals Edelgard's wallet* Why are you fighting back?
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#3
Read my signature kek
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: lowell666

lowell666
4 weeks ago#4
Edelgard: I don't understand Professor. These people are defending the land I'm trying to take from them. Does that not make us the same?
Part of the flat Earth society. We have members all around the world

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 weeks ago#5
superxgaga posted...
Read my signature kek

I'm a dumb dumb, I don't get it...

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#6
FaroresWinds posted...
No surprise there /pepelaugh
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 weeks ago#7
superxgaga posted...
FaroresWinds posted...
No surprise there /pepelaugh

:( Ok

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 weeks ago#8
More like, why fight when you know that you will lose?
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#9
LordSeymour77 posted...
More like, why fight when you know that you will lose?
They most likely dont think they would lose, look at their dialogues b4 going at her, "I'm gonna kill that girl"

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 weeks ago#10
superxgaga posted...
They most likely dont think they would lose, look at their dialogues b4 going at her, "I'm gonna kill that girl"

To be fair, Jiang Wei didn't think that he'd lose when he aligned himself with Zhong Hui. Then the rebel alliance became so rebellious that they rebelled against each other. When Sima Zhao came to crush the rebel scum, they came more pre-crushed than a can of tomatoes.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. (Spoilers) Edelgard is confused as to why you are angry.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers