• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can we appreciate the (mostly) lack of fanservice in this game?

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 week ago#1
srsly going from avatar choking in boobs scene from Cowmilla to seeing characters fully dressed up in sauna scenes is quite the drastic, but welcome change
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#2
I'll appreciate everything except the Sauna. There's not having fanservice and then there's ugly.

Speaking of which F Byleth's outfit is a glaring flaw in the "no fanservice" idea. Not only is it not suitable wear, it's plain ugly.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 week ago#3
BloodMoon7 posted...
I'll appreciate everything except the Sauna. There's not having fanservice and then there's ugly.

Speaking of which F Byleth's outfit is a glaring flaw in the "no fanservice" idea. Not only is it not suitable wear, it's plain ugly.
f*** i forgot she existed uhhhh

yeah i have no excuses for that. at least her oufit made some good memes possible?

Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#4
I need Edelgard in a bikini, IS pls get me what I want!
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: VeraMagna

VeraMagna
1 week ago#5
The subtle art of putting fanservice in its appropriate places is truly lost. I mean, I don't want boobs shoved in my face unconditionally, but when I'm looking for a pair of boobs to shove my face in, I want it there. Basically, give fanservice a reasonable chain of events and make it an actual prize for the players that deliberately worked for it. Gratuitous sprinkling is too much (unless it's the name of the game like Senran Kagura) but anticlimatic sauna DLC is not enough.

User Info: 0Swordsman0

0Swordsman0
1 week ago#6
The sauna is ridiculous. They should have just made it available post-time skip only and then added some outfits that would actually make logical sense in the sauna. Not outfits like the current ones which would give people heatstroke in real life.
I add trolls to my ignore list.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#7
This topic offends me, what the hell is wrong with this generation? I wish it was the 90s again.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Fudanshi

Fudanshi
1 week ago#8
I don't really care either way.

I loved Camilla as a character and the game very, very rarely having her do something provocative isn't making me lose sleep at night.

The same can be said for this games lack of fanservice.
I just don't think it's a big deal either way.
PSN: Tempus_Finis9
May your heart be your guiding key

User Info: digitalstarry

digitalstarry
1 week ago#9
I’d appreciate it more if the most glaring exception wasn’t on the Avatar
3DS FC: 0404-6897-6322
Also known as planetarial
Fates went a little overboard, now 3H is going a tad too...underboard.

Gotta find that sweet spot eventually.
It's not luck, it's fate.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can we appreciate the (mostly) lack of fanservice in this game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers