• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Damnit, I was expecting Summerwear to be tight bikinis or some s*** >_>

User Info: cjs28

cjs28
1 week ago#1
I wanted some big Dorothea t*** in a skimpy bikini bouncing around in my face during battles. Not a summer version of the academy uniform. smh
Everything is cool.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#2
Kek it's just recolor of Petra's uniform
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: TrustyPeaches

TrustyPeaches
1 week ago#3
I don’t understand people...
"I hate this site but I also can't look away from it. It's like a trainwreck that just keeps perpetually happening every day."

superxgaga
1 week ago#4
TrustyPeaches posted...
Well, scholars been trying to figure em out for millenniums
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.

cjs28
1 week ago#5
TrustyPeaches posted...

Boobs are sexual appeasing. It shows strong genes and the ability to nurture many childrens with their ample supply of breast milk

Maybe next time you should pay attention in school, bruh
Everything is cool.

User Info: BoomChish

BoomChish
1 week ago#6
I'm just imagining the students being dispatched to northern Faerghus territory for their missions (taking back the Lance of Ruin, Felix and Sylvain's paralogues, etc) while in skimpy summer beach wear and all of them getting frostbite around their no-no bits because Faerghus is f***ing cold as s***.

Why would you do that to the students? What kind of professor are you?!
People are like slinkies: basically useless. And yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
Get off my lawn.

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#7
You are aware that most of the students are underage, yes? And I mean actually underage, not "technically adults".
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

superxgaga
1 week ago#8
BoomChish posted...
I'm just imagining the students being dispatched to northern Faerghus territory for their missions (taking back the Lance of Ruin, Felix and Sylvain's paralogues, etc) while in skimpy summer beach wear and all of them getting frostbite around their no-no bits because Faerghus is f***ing cold as s***.

I think those basketball uniforms are skimpy enough, I mean I got Edelgard talking in the cold rain with em gym shorts and tank tops.

User Info: BoomChish

BoomChish
1 week ago#9
superxgaga posted...
BoomChish posted...

I think those basketball uniforms are skimpy enough, I mean I got Edelgard talking in the cold rain with em gym shorts and tank tops.

If you keep constantly moving, the basketball loungewear will still be enough to protect your body from the cold elements. I see people jogging in clothing similar to that in the coldest winter months here in Canada.

They still offer more coverage than the skimpy beachwear the TC is talking about, though.
People are like slinkies: basically useless. And yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
Get off my lawn.

cjs28
1 week ago#10
Ad_Victoriam posted...
You are aware that most of the students are underage, yes? And I mean actually underage, not "technically adults".

You are aware that I'm just talking about the war era where everyone is older, yes? And I mean actually adults, not "technically adults".
Everything is cool.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Damnit, I was expecting Summerwear to be tight bikinis or some s*** >_>
  • Post New Message