• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you think the DLC is getting released so early because...

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
1 week ago#1
There’s more stuff on the horizon?

Or, like, a “Definitive Edition” with the Golden Route getting released next year?

yes this is a bait topic
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 week ago#2
Nah, they're probably just reducing the amount of stuff.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#3
Nah more other games on the horizon, wave 2 came out the same week as Monster hunter iceborne, and this one same week as pokemon lol
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Lunar Eclipse

Lunar Eclipse
1 week ago#4
The dates they gave literally just said, "To be released no later than [date]." They're just releasing it when whatever they have planned is ready, and what we've gotten has matched what was published in the guidebook.
"Let those who war with life forfeit their own!" --Mareg, Grandia II
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
1 week ago#5
I think I know why.
IS wants people to talk about the game as much as possible.
Nintendo will probably market Wave 4, being a story one, in the likely January Direct with a March release date.
This way the game will have new info every 2 months: game release in July, Wave 2 in September, Wave 3 in November, Wave 4 info in January and release in March.
It makes sense.
NO.

User Info: kazooie959

kazooie959
1 week ago#6
Lunar Eclipse posted...
The dates they gave literally just said, "To be released no later than [date]." They're just released it when whatever they have planned is ready, and what we've gotten has matched what was published in the guidebook.

Thank you! How the f*** do people not understand the difference between "by a certain date" and "on a certain date"?
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: simpleking

simpleking
1 week ago#7
Lunar Eclipse posted...
The dates they gave literally just said, "To be released no later than [date]." They're just releasing it when whatever they have planned is ready, and what we've gotten has matched what was published in the guidebook.

Baby shark doot doot, doot doot doot doot

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
1 week ago#8
Probably a new will game released in 2020...
Sorry for my bad english
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you think the DLC is getting released so early because...
  • Post New Message